• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smashing my IPad2

Not a 12 year old girl, a four year old, my seven year old sister hits harder, I would actually pay you if you made a REAL video of you fighting, in good quality, and I mean real fighting, I want to see blood, it would only be yours though seeing as the other guy would just laugh off your punches.
Maybe you could start off fighting an 8 year old girl? That way you would have a 50/50 chance.
I play thaiboxing, I just had a fight yesterday and my hand is bleeding cuz I hit his face lol! Ill try to take a video at my training place where I train thaiboxing

I play thaiboxing, I just had a fight yesterday and my hand is bleeding cuz I hit his face lol! Ill try to take a video at my training place where I train thaiboxing

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

played fought yesterday and still bleeding? lol xD

Last edited:

If you "play" thaibox as hard as you smashed the iPad I bet this guy would beat yo ass

5-steve-urkel.jpg

yeye
Ill record a video later
Since Im in Dubai ATM

Wow guys take it easy!

You dont want him to give you same treatment as he gave the ipad2 :O

Alright I admin. I watched the video and its stupid
Didnt know its so stupid :p
I didnt even watch it b4 publishing it
and yeah its recorded by a phone camera by my lil brother :p
Will make a better one soon xDD

Better buy an original Ipad 2 so you can smash it better.

It was original
But it didnt work :p
Had to fix it etc so I decided to smash smash it xDDDD

Now smash your computer so you can't upload stupid shit like this for attention.

The specific reason is attention.

Its like celebs. Negetive attention is still attention!

Back