• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

Ekuz tanker

Reaction score
Hey lapa ... YEP we know u are sneaking .. but cant you focus on more higher lvls ?? than sneak a lvl 212 rp ? i wonder if you feel a fun on sneaking the low lvls .. you guys dont have patient till the warmode? or you guys just say !! EXP !! GET MORE LVLS

and sneaking us on hunt?

i got bored from it :) SO ENJOY SNEAK

and .. bye lunar for me :)

Sep 17 2014, 17:03:37 Killed at Level 212 by Niiyt
Most damage
and by Lykasz Syn Papieza
Last hit

Last edited:
@Ekuz tanker yes everybody of backpackers sneak but in 2 days go out from lunar ......
is H-PVP sneaks is part of the game but backpackers are a lier team say no sneak but sneak everybody cya bro . Srry for my english

this kid is fucking crying over dying on pvp enfo? fucking retard

cry ? are u idiot? haha what's point of the deal then? lapa say that he will let us get levels .!! w enter lunarforce for just have fun on WARMODES .. OPEN BATTLES .. we are botting 24 hours to get levels only for warmode no more and u guys sneaking us ? and ask for a war?

PLAY WITH UR SELF GUYS .. IT WAS A WRONG TO ENTER LUNAR FROM FIRST AS WE KNOW WE WILL PLAY WITH LESS BRAIN PPL !!

hummm i tried and managed to bring people to the server...but fight with 40 lvls average difference and less 10 people wont be a good idea...and is what is about to happen now

bye lunarforce :((((((((( they killed me and i lost my lvl258 so byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye lunarforce,fight with monster and with the retard of jordi AKA I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING,GAZMAN LEAD

jordi sneaked some of our ppl too who cares u lose 30% maybe go exp smart places not kurwa vengoth where 20ppl trying to get 2kk exp without hh fucking noobs rly

Back