• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

jordi sneaked some of our ppl too who cares u lose 30% maybe go exp smart places not kurwa vengoth where 20ppl trying to get 2kk exp without hh fucking noobs rly

not true bas whats the point in sneak people when i asked our opponents to let us get some lvls ? my goal was to have 2 teams with same average lvls and same ammount of people and i told my people to hunt in safe spots and etc . ofc we cant predict everything and this decoy, bezieh, ekuz situation was something that i knew would happen i wasnt sure about the names involved, now i am , but we never gave orders to sneak and i can guarantee you that jordi didn´t

hummm i tried and managed to bring people to the server...but fight with 40 lvls average difference and less 10 people wont be a good idea...and is what is about to happen now
Trevor do you know what is the problem ?if jordis team up lv lapa is ded in this server only see the warmodes lvs 180/190 WM 93/100? Hahaha lapa team dont hands for this go sneaks,is a noob team and veziv come is most noob cya :* srry for my english @Lapaa @King bas

its true info i told lapa after 16.30 we got 30 ppl on vent and almost 90% of vent wanna teamfight 15 versus 15 i said i can only take eks from our team and we will anyway but lapa said no ...... and he wanna sneake xD its no point to sneake lvl 200 rp 2k on battle 2 exori frigo and dedek

not true bas whats the point in sneak people when i asked our opponents to let us get some lvls ? my goal was to have 2 teams with same average lvls and same ammount of people and i told my people to hunt in safe spots and etc . ofc we cant predict everything and this decoy, bezieh, ekuz situation was something that i knew would happen i wasnt sure about the names involved, now i am , but we never gave orders to sneak and i can guarantee you that jordi didn´t

Life is brutal.

Lapa > Jordi
LApa < Wipe Again

bye lunarforce :((((((((( they killed me and i lost my lvl258 so byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye lunarforce,fight with monster and with the retard of jordi AKA I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING,GAZMAN LEAD
mmMmmmm... bye?

oesubzka Im noob? who are u retarded spanish shit from jordi team without hands and brainn cant belive 150 ed talking to much .........

its true info i told lapa after 16.30 we got 30 ppl on vent and almost 90% of vent wanna teamfight 15 versus 15 i said i can only take eks from our team and we will anyway but lapa said no ...... and he wanna sneake xD its no point to sneake lvl 200 rp 2k on battle 2 exori frigo and dedek
Its lapa is normal omg.. yesterday i ded 4 time bot by he's team and 2 on morning by ek team patetic 5 eks lvs 300 for kill lv 185 ed and only kill me when no have pots. @AlexFromSweden

oesubzka Im noob? who are u retarded spanish shit from jordi team without hands and brainn cant belive 150 ed talking to much .........
I am 185 LOL !! Hahahhahahaa veziv i see you some times but no only everybody say u are noob no i only ... if you insult everybody of forum say you are a noob you have 200 post on 10 min this is the problem
BAD ENGLISH

And veziv do you know spanish is most good than poland and swe i know a loot of people polac an swe come here for work in summer and party but you country is a fucking shit fucking troll

9377SuA.jpg

Ekuz you br, I pmed you like 10 mins before they killed you and I was beside you, then they trapped me but ofc I push them and escape gg 200 ms full trap fail amatures

Ekuz you br, I pmed you like 10 mins before they killed you and I was beside you, then they trapped me but ofc I push them and escape gg 200 ms full trap fail amatures

The one and only, pvp legend.. Bezieh..!! Pushed them away, put on camel mount and run for his life back to Ankrahmun.

Bezieh this kid who was botting Grims with utamo dedek by turban shits lurando? Nie znam

Back