• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

Life is brutal.

Lapa > Jordi
LApa < Wipe Again

let me remind you something

revolution 100-97 wipe again ( wipe again average lvl 350 )= calar quoting every post from me after that spamming always the same sentece : " we are better plz let me believe it "

Jordi x lapa with less 5 ppl average and less 50-80 lvls average and endless ammount of money all mages without ssa= 93 - 93 , 98 - 105

Ekuz you br, I pmed you like 10 mins before they killed you and I was beside you, then they trapped me but ofc I push them and escape gg 200 ms full trap fail amatures
Heh, I knew that you will post in on forum.

Okey, but you always forget to mention. AVG lvl wasn't that high u cunt, since 70% of people transfered main chars to Lunar.

Wipe Again - 29 People
Revolution - 43 people

I've heared Jordi lead on dara battle few days ago, guess what I did? xloged at dara dragons. Jordi had 30 people while lapa had like 20/22 and Jordi couldn't figure out how to kill their ek's/rp's untill Gazman started to lead. If you want we can set a fight on lunar Wipe Again (15 People) versus Revolushiton (30 people) So ye Life is brutal, but I really feel sorry for you!! Maybe one day there will be a pill to help retarded people like you. Hopes UP!!

Okey, but you always forget to mention. AVG lvl wasn't that high u cunt, since 70% of people transfered main chars to Lunar.

Wipe Again - 29 People
Revolution - 43 people

I've heared Jordi lead on dara battle few days ago, guess what I did? xloged at dara dragons. Jordi had 30 people while lapa had like 20/22 and Jordi couldn't figure out how to kill their ek's/rp's untill Gazman started to lead. If you want we can set a fight on lunar Wipe Again (15 People) versus Revolushiton (30 people) So ye Life is brutal, but I really feel sorry for you!! Maybe one day there will be a pill to help retarded people like you. Hopes UP!!
In dara battle jordis 30 pl and lapa 15 hahaha is funny u dont in warmode no?

Wipe Again - 29 People
Revolution - 43 people

Everyone know that u always lie on numbers like u lie on ur weight so dont try to act like boss mr burger.
On shadow we was 41 ppl against 38 of u (40 more average lvl u had).
Btw u are lieing on numbers on darashia fight cuz we was 30 vs 29 at first and at finish of war we was like 19 vs 24 so idk what u talking about. About those things u saying that i didnt know how to kill knight and palys , brozito in open its not so easy to kill eks and rp cuz even if u wall every where its really easy for ed to move in and heal or any ms to uh.
Sori for english gajs

Cmon Jordi, don't make me search for those threads when you even wrote that we were 30-32.

Everyone know that u always lie on numbers like u lie on ur weight so dont try to act like boss mr burger.
On shadow we was 41 ppl against 38 of u (40 more average lvl u had).
Btw u are lieing on numbers on darashia fight cuz we was 30 vs 29 at first and at finish of war we was like 19 vs 24 so idk what u talking about. About those things u saying that i didnt know how to kill knight and palys , brozito in open its not so easy to kill eks and rp cuz even if u wall every where its really easy for ed to move in and heal or any ms to uh.
Sori for english gajs
Signed.

calar i have never seen someone telling wipe again is the ebst team or you are the best commander besides you

not even to mention when you tried to lure on my afk lvl 250 druid in kazordoon and couldnt for like 10 minutes ? when in the same day i killed a 250 lvl PALADIN with the same tactic in less than 5 minutes, same spawn ?

plus, remember when you and veziv played together and got smahed and himiliated by ambition ? remember that you are fat and that in a irl fight you would be thrown into the ground and kicked in the head 10 times before have time to stand up ahahah ...calar im just stating facts...you lost to jordi with less 5 ppl and average lvl 50+ ...get fucking over it ? how many years you will need to understand it ? i heard you telling on ventrillo : " im too good for this team i came here to listen trevor´s voice, where is him " ...well my answer to you is simple...you are not too good for our team you are too large...we will need like 10 extra vt spots to fit you next time ! i will prepare a channel for you but im afraid you iwll be the only one there due to lack of space to another humans

good luck !

Last edited:
I don't expect anyone to say that "I'm the best commander" cuz i'm not and that's not what I've ever wanted to hear from anyone. I've seen many people say that Wipe Again was/is the best team on shadowcores/lunarforce and that's true. But the funnier thing is I've never seen anyone say any good words about Revolution. Also statistic will tell you everything, check all warmodes on Shadowcores/Lunarforce, and you'll see that Wipe Again is the most complete team on twifysoft, thank you bye.

Just typed in the search bar "Wipe Again Best"

and found this

http://otland.net/threads/the-best-team-in-2013-on-lunarforce-poll.204201/page-3#post-1961363

I don't expect anyone to say that "I'm the best commander" cuz i'm not and that's not what I've ever wanted to hear from anyone. I've seen many people say that Wipe Again was/is the best team on shadowcores/lunarforce and that's true. But the funnier thing is I've never seen anyone say any good words about Revolution. Also statistic will tell you everything, check all warmodes on Shadowcores/Lunarforce, and you'll see that Wipe Again is the most complete team on twifysoft, thank you bye.

Just typed in the search bar "Wipe Again Best"

and found this

http://otland.net/threads/the-best-team-in-2013-on-lunarforce-poll.204201/page-3#post-1961363
Gz calar we all know you told your team to login and vote for wipe, and you made yourself like 10 accounts and voted for wipe. Truth revealed.

And veziv do you know spanish is most good than poland and swe i know a loot of people polac an swe come here for work in summer and party but you country is a fucking shit fucking troll

hahahahaha, another brainless spaniard. Too bad i got so fucking many spaniards in my city, complaining about shitty payments and not having a work

@Bezieh

Isn't it weird then ? we made a team within 10mins, mostly 240~ levels with 2 bps of ssa and still managed to win against this lapa while you always have 30 people and you lose?

hahahahaha, another brainless spaniard. Too bad i got so fucking many spaniards in my city, complaining about shitty payments and not having a work

@Bezieh

Isn't it weird then ? we made a team within 10mins, mostly 240~ levels with 2 bps of ssa and still managed to win against this lapa while you always have 30 people and you lose?
Am I with lapa?

GcXspbv.jpg

P V P

Dannyboiiiiiiiiii

Back