• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

Yesterday it was like you guys made ava combo (idk if you count it or not, I saw few avalanches, as I said it seems like you count it), I got it recorded so if you can't belive, I'll just upload this np. Ask Lapa and maybe some other people for first fight we had on lunar, Jordi made ava combo into our team.

ehehe no way dude ahahah upload it i wanna see that "combo" and i told you jordi wasnt playing yesterday you can ask anyone on our team

Ekuz you br, I pmed you like 10 mins before they killed you and I was beside you, then they trapped me but ofc I push them and escape gg 200 ms full trap fail amatures

bro iam not going to stay on fuckin computer watching the account all day so when they come I RUN .. na fuck them GOGO SNEAK ( we quit lunar - they can play alone on lunar fucking each other ) they are nothing against brazols ONLY THE SAME

Tibia 2014=1 battle a day maybe, more than likely 1 battle every other day. The battle will be max 100 frags total(and thats a max im being generous)

The next 10 hours+ fight on forum who is better and who is shit.

You no one cares anybody, everybody say u are a kid with 14 with 70kg with orc lenguage everybody insult u tim you are the idiot in this moment . And i dont speak with you :* go to the school little boy jajajajaja
wow how can you say this to me omg lol this guy got some really top notch insults be careful gajs

wow how can you say this to me omg lol this guy got some really top notch insults be careful gajs
Tim you have some problem in head need say to people "this guy got some really" why no only speak with me ? If you look anybody defense you.You are the same than me 1 player more.but you with orc face and 70kg,you problem is have much friends on tibia but any friend on real life.and i have some friends on tibia and much friends on rl and girldfriend.give me u skype i wanna see u orc face if u have eggs i put my cam and you too but u dont want but are a fat boy with orc face. TIM U HERE ARE THE BEST(joke) BUT I WANNA SEE YOU IN RL you patetic live please give me u skype plaaax plaxxx

Tim you have some problem in head need say to people "this guy got some really" why no only speak with me ? If you look anybody defense you.You are the same than me 1 player more.but you with orc face and 70kg,you problem is have much friends on tibia but any friend on real life.and i have some friends on tibia and much friends on rl and girldfriend.give me u skype i wanna see u orc face if u have eggs i put my cam and you too but u dont want but are a fat boy with orc face. TIM U HERE ARE THE BEST(joke) BUT I WANNA SEE YOU IN RL you patetic live please give me u skype plaaax plaxxx
I think I can speak for everybody when I say we all got less braincells after reading this post, you talk much but I have never even seen you before xD
Also if you really want my skype message me on King memzie in-game with your skype and i'll add you ;>

I think I can speak for everybody when I say we all got less braincells after reading this post, you talk much but I have never even seen you before xD
Also if you really want my skype message me on King memzie in-game with your skype and i'll add you ;>
Only you know speak of any know me? No have any others words for say ?no is important this the important is this moment no other this is your problem you live in the past but in this moment you no are anything here only 1 more of much please dont say any more patetic words is you say something say good words for make my bad. SRRY ENGLISH
YOU SEE A MAGIKERN TIM DIE BY OESUBZKA.

Only you know speak of any know me? No have any others words for say ?no is important this the important is this moment no other this is your problem you live in the past but in this moment you no are anything here only 1 more of much please dont say any more patetic words is you say something say good words for make my bad. SRRY ENGLISH
YOU SEE A MAGIKERN TIM DIE BY OESUBZKA.
why do you keep saying "sorry for bad english"? we know it already hahaha jeez XD

Jajaja some people repet me 2 times u english shit ... but i put and stop spam if you want speak more msg me on private i pwned u other time bye
but what happened about that skype thingy? you gonna message me your skype or nah? im dying to find out :rolleyes:

Back