• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

Bezieh please keep calm and bring some ava to jordi because he need to spam ava in lunarforce.
Don't even try to compare yourself with Navid.
Btw. huge amount of ssa and magebot doesn't make you PVP KING
Its not me who was spamming waves in edron , did u remember ??

But you have to understand one thing - ava on lunar is useless, that's why I post it.
And reason why I post it - when Jordi was losing on shadow (something like he lost 5 frags) he was starting to break all rules we set at start of the warmode, for example ava or spamming ue combos every.
He lost some frags on that Edron battle so he started to use ava like he did on shadowcores, but sori sori, ava ava don't work there.
Ask lapa who was saying ava on three , thread closed.

JORDI U ARE BIGGEST JK BRO :) U CANT EVEN KILL SIR ROD LVL 150 BRO :) U ARE NOT MY BRO , BRO :) BB NO MORE MONEY

I No only for holydays bro for work come here in summer too put mallorca/magaluf in google and see the best party's here no in fucking shit poland or sweden here the best partys of the world and everybody come here people no go poland and swe for work spain people go england and deutchland for work retard and what have poland or swe ? Mm shit football teams,shit people the price of food and drinks is high than here everyday i see people of other sides say mallorca//spain is THE BEST, cheap, goods partys more than my shit country everybody like spain but you are the tipic polac/swe troll retarted dont read anithing of spain and say fuck spain after you read anything . Really kid you are patetic look...get a girldfriend plaxx and go without the chair troll .. bye ..SRYY FOR MY SHIT ENGLISH

hahaha, spanish veziv detected?

Obviously you've never been somewhere outside the Spain, propably you haven't even been on this spanish islands XDDD

Last edited:
U HAVE PROBLEM IM BRAZOL? U STILL NO HAND WHATEVERU SAY :) EKUZ AKA nigger tard .i. HEHEHEHEHEHE OR NO HEHEHEH FUCK U BRO POAKSPOKPOKASPOK LOLEK NYESSSSSSSSSSSS

didn't i say he's a stupid brazol ?? but 1 more thing he is 10 years old XD

fixed, you're welcome.. cya
Yes :( the best player call me retard :0 Pro pro pro lapa fix u team get out of brs and this noobs kids but jordis team win with noobs lvs end. Shut up you are a kid go to school.
you are so angry with me ehh bro :( u like me no? Wanna make me suck my dick? Polak/swe troll face the problem is u say something but i wanna see u in rl :) fat boy mmm 17/18 years no lifer no work go to school and study informatic the tipic swe/pl first shut up bro the retarted here are u change the reply PATETIC :*

Last edited:
I am a big fkin faggot.. I like dick in my anus... I'd love to meet Jordi in real so I can suck his dick and lick his butthole. Sorry for my english i am a poor guy from spain who didnt went to school and play tibia instead..

u for real bro?

ok i confirmate i have a peanut dick and domt have money for this insult everyone i have a patetic live,i like dick of lapaa in my ass for money on lunar i have 100kk jojo and sucks dicks of everyone,3e blow job im poor !! I need money for pay a doctor i have a big troll face and can't enter in some doors :( yes im i kid yes close thread i gonna make some blow jobs bye.@lapaa tonight i go to your house toooo.... after warmode okey is for happy face lapa i like happy face for everyone
yes,you mother say to me in the bed jajajaja penut dick. PWNED KID PATETIC GOGO CHANGE MORE REPLIS GOGO FUNNY FUNNY

who are oesubzka and bezieh? kuhwa my eyes were burning when i read a shit which they wrote

Back