• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team SoftCores is searching for a mapper to our team

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
SoftCores is a tibia 8.40 RPG-PVP Server with loads of features.
You can check the features and information at the advertising board: http://otland.net/f43/swe-softcores-otland-net-rpg-pvp-8-40-a-17052/

We are searching for an extremely good mapper to join the SoftCores team..
You need to be experienced with mapping. Be very creative and willing to work hard.

I don't know what else to say, all the information about our server can be found at the link above.

If you have an questions or are interested in joining the SoftCores team as mapper, please PM me with the following details:
- Mapping experience(how long you have been mapping)
- Your contact info(Msn, email etc)
- A link to something from your work, including screen shots.

Last edited:
Gonna make a custom map, or just add things to your existing one?

I would map if i had a chance, but because my map editor is screwed becoz of my sister

She did an update and it screwed it >.>

Deleted one of my Graphic drivers...

I'm pro mapper seince 7.1 time.. but nah, I don't have time for mapping for someone... :S

im already in a team, anyway if the hoster of my server let me do this, You can buy it? i have a perfect custom map, 26mbs and made with 8.22+ itens

im already in a team, anyway if the hoster of my server let me do this, You can buy it? i have a perfect custom map, 26mbs and made with 8.22+ itens

Sorry, we are not interested in buying maps. We want to create an unique server, which means we want to create our own maps.

bad that im not such a pro mapper :(

edit: is it real-map right? will u add custom spawns on it?

I would map if i had a chance, but because my map editor is screwed becoz of my sister

She did an update and it screwed it >.>

Deleted one of my Graphic drivers...

Download your Graphic drivcer?

Search on google: Everest

Take anyone, and found where you download your Graphic, its not so hard?

Back