• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some advice for a noob plz :P

Thedarkboy

Reaction score
So i have this vision in my head of a custom map 8.6. Now im just getting into this so im like a drop of water in the ocean right now xD. But here are my problems: I am a horrbile coder, cant download the c++ program because of 10gb month dataplan shared by 5 ppl, My maps are meh at best and im the only one working on it (which is fine i just want a small comunity at best.)

But here is the direction i want to take my ot in. I want it to be rpg based with lots of "secrets" for players to discover so that just falls into me mappin it. I want to incorporate a boots of water walking system in it that allows players to get to spawns they normaly would not be able to. A more guild based interface so like exp bounes for guild members and mabey even a way to lvl the guild. (idk if thats possible or not) I want to have custom chars that i award players until 3 days inactive then it gets banned and i give it to the next player i deem worthy.

Some custom moves i want to make. A mwall ue,Mwall runes that shoot in a "t" shape, A spell that can transform mwall/tera into another spell so you could be like "utevo gran "gfb/great frie bomb"" and stuff like that which would transform the wall into the spell/rune animation of your choice. A skill that teleports the char behind the target.

New classes i want to add: a alchemist class so they can make thing like potions and such with ingredients, a ninja class just basically a softer pally with less hp and some more potent spells, and finally a necromancer but i want him to have a skeleton warrior always with him, and be able to equip it with armor and weaps and such along with the necromancers armor and weapons.

Idk just my ideas in a nuttshell so if u guys let me know what u think and what i can and cant do it would bre appreciated :p.

Oh yea and one more thing i want to give god/gms a set amount of hp but infinite mp is that possible?

Dude, why do you want to create another 8.6 server? Guys, I don't understand you all.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

Well i enjoy 8.6 going against botters no bot and winning it is fun. having ppl bot 24/7 rly pushes a no botter to try and find a better power game than the other players. all an all i just believe it makes a more competitive server

Back