• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Some have hacked my database ..

hide ? if i move it i cant go in to localhost/phpmyadmin ?
+
i cant use the Htaccess think .. i just say that if i do it i cant connect whit localhost or global IP

he still hack in my phpmyadmin and change my admin password i have change the phpmyadmin username and password to like "42345j4j5balblabllab"

First of, look at processes and see if you see some program (.exe) that goes by the name "te.exe". If it does, then some idiot has installed Netcat on your computer. What you need to do is following:

Follow this tutorial and do EXACTLY as it says. It might take some time, but if you do that, no nob-hacker, can access your database. )Make sure you make all steps)

Use XAMPP Security Script to Password Protect /xampp and phpMyAdmin root User

I don't know much about hacking... but one way is to acess your router and make some kind of a port that you're able to acess through then install programs to see what your doing. Not like keylogger though, but like team viewer or something. A suspect that always hacks me when I put up an SQL server is a guy that goes by the name of Dark fire and mentalbox. If you recognize any of those names, please post it here

Okey, well the hacker is probably using some backdoor in the MySQL. Did you do all the steps? Set up Filezilla and cryptized the password? Else your computer is wide open for hackers that've got knowledge 'bout SQL databases

How to secure your database:
  1. Move your phpmyadmin map in your htdocs
  2. rename it
  3. put a htaccess in it
  4. drop pma user
  5. make sure the root user has a password

You should be secured if you followed these steps. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Okey, well the hacker is probably using some backdoor in the MySQL. Did you do all the steps? Set up Filezilla and cryptized the password? Else your computer is wide open for hackers that've got knowledge 'bout SQL databases

You can also think its because he uses GesiorCMS and that one have some exploits in it.

i have hide my phpmyadmin folder and password on it .. and i cant connect to phpmyadmin from my other computer and i asked a freind to try to connect but he cant i can only connect from localhost ? its good right ?

Back