• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some players can't create account on website

Vilixsx

Reaction score
-----I thought I didn't create first thread because i had lag so I made another one and then first one appeared so sorry for 2 same posts ----

Hello. I've got a pretty weird problem. Some players can't create account or character using website. I have no idea what can cause this problem, because some players can do it without any problems. Everyone can access website and change tabs etc.
Also I've asked those who can't create account to use mobile phone to do it and IT WORKED, so it may be caused by their internet?
I don't think any plugins/software/type of browser can cause this, because we tested it on other browsers.

I'm using Nottinghster/OTServ_SVN-0.6.4 (https://github.com/Nottinghster/OTServ_SVN-0.6.4)
and acc maker https://github.com/Pietia10/Gesior-for-OTServ

We have no idea what to do :/

Last edited:
Ask them to clear their cache and try again? Doesn't make sense that some can and some cant. Also try to get them all to test on the same browser eg chrome to rule out your theory of browsers.

Ctrl + F5 to reset the cashe of the current open webpage.
Else enter History and clear it from there, if you change something which is saved thru the cache you'll have to clear it inorder for the new things to be shown

Well, same thing. Some people can create accounts using chrome and some can't. Clearing cache doesn't work. It's like a few players got this problem, It seems like they can't connect to database? It is really the strangest thing ever.

@edit They can change passwords and everything, its just creating accounts and characters.

Last edited:
Well, same thing. Some people can create accounts using chrome and some can't. Clearing cache doesn't work. It's like a few players got this problem, It seems like they can't connect to database? It is really the strangest thing ever.

@edit They can change passwords and everything, its just creating accounts and characters.
Enable dbug and check errors

Back