• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some pvp questions.

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
#1 Is there a way to make so you cant change ur outfit?

#2 Is it possible for you to make a tp so when u walk into it changes ur outfit and makes you spawn at a certain town.

#3 if you change the feet thing in config so people cant attack u if u have same feet what if u both look like skeletons?

#4 is there a way for me to basicly make it so people who look like skeletons cant attack each other?

#1 Is there a way to make so you cant change ur outfit?

#2 Is it possible for you to make a tp so when u walk into it changes ur outfit and makes you spawn at a certain town.

#3 if you change the feet thing in config so people cant attack u if u have same feet what if u both look like skeletons?

#4 is there a way for me to basicly make it so people who look like skeletons cant attack each other?

#1 Yes, go in the config.lua and change
Code:
	allowChangeOutfit = "yes"
	allowChangeColors = "yes"
	allowChangeAddons = "yes"

#1 Is there a way to make so you cant change ur outfit? - Yes

#2 Is it possible for you to make a tp so when u walk into it changes ur outfit and makes you spawn at a certain town. - Yes

#3 if you change the feet thing in config so people cant attack u if u have same feet what if u both look like skeletons? - Yes

#4 is there a way for me to basicly make it so people who look like skeletons cant attack each other? - Yes

Back