• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some questions about VIP Stuff. what do you want to see

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, yes as the title says I am wondering what you want to see on a realmap with a nice donation system?

I am currently going to buy an dedicated server and want some donations to keep it paid, and I think I will spend like 80 EURO on the dedicated server, so what do you think people are willing to pay for?

I need ideas what I should make on the realmap, like,
should I make a VIP City that only VIP Players can go, make new vocations for the VIP's, Add a nice tp room in the vip-city to custom spawns, add custom items, add manarunes and such...

What do you think that would make donation gifts popular to buy to keep the dedicated server up?

I'd be really appreciated for good and kind answers.

Yours,
Nikkster

I would to see the replay. I always wonder what people want in there server.

Something like fable 2's limited content, like you donate for it

Quest (Hard)
To earn your weapon (Quest box reads voc and gives reasonable award)

In my donation shop I got VIP and some items that everyone can still obtain in-game. (I don't want donators to get over powered)
VIP can hunt some private spawns and get promotion. (Promotion: 5 more hp and mana per turn and less exp loss)

Noone gets over powered by donating, but alot of ppl still donates.
So it's good, at the moment I've gained like 250 euro. Might not be much from what I've seen from other servers but my server is kinda new, and it's more than enough for a dedicated server =)

-edit-
Don't add special healing/mana potions to VIP, I think alot of players that can't afford it will get sick of it. (I know I would)

Back