• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Rquests

Sir Islam

Never Give Up
Solutions
Reaction score
1 ) I Want To Break Monsters' Hp Limit ... In My Server Max Hp Is About 12 Billion

2 ) unlimited Health and mana of Player the max is About 2.4 Billion i need up it

3 ) after level xxx no gain level and EXPERIENCE

Last edited:
look in the experience one and try chaning from unit16 to unit32 :) in player.cpp
look in creature.cpp and you will find a unit16 change it to unit32 got no time to search sry

sry for the mistake but you need to change unit32 to unit64 in the experience
Code:
static uint64_t getExpForLevel(uint32_t lv)
		{
			lv--;
			return ((50ULL * lv * lv * lv) - (150ULL * lv * lv) + (400ULL * lv)) / 3ULL;
		}

see it

I just know how to make level more than 717217

but I won't be lair it's not mine
Cykotitan told me before

in player.h
Code:
		static uint64_t getExpForLevel(uint32_t lv)
		{
			lv--;
			return ((50ULL * lv * lv * lv) - (150ULL * lv * lv) + (400ULL * lv)) / 3ULL;
		}
if u change 50 and 150 and 400 and 3 level will be more but what is relation about it idk. xD

this up exp ( 9833519460988208616 ) only not level and when exp up the client debug when open skills bar

Sir Islam for the lvl break here it is in player.h

Add This Code instead of the original one
Code:
uint64_t exp = ((50ULL * (lv+1ULL) / 3ULL - 100ULL) * (lv+1ULL) + 850ULL / 3ULL) * (lv+1ULL) - 200ULL;

this will be max level 1 million

Proof
2013-07-24 17_08_20-Tibia.png

Rep++ if i help :)

If I felt you were actually trying the solutions and not criticizing without proof; I would help you sort this out. It would be based around source edits, and all the answers given would work in theory, you'd just need to do a break for what to send to the client, and what to send to the database.

If I felt you were actually trying the solutions and not criticizing without proof; I would help you sort this out. It would be based around source edits, and all the answers given would work in theory, you'd just need to do a break for what to send to the client, and what to send to the database.

You Damn People did you test it?? you just hear like pussy and say crash.. ofc no and for the bug issue and you just change the player.h to send player level instead of experience or you sux you can't do that

- - - Updated - - -

you don't got it he don't need to upgrade experience because this will crash server
he need level up not experience :D

Never seen the source before...? there is nothing called damn level in source it is experience... experience <= level expereince = advance nothing called level in source...

for the crash you are talking about ..try the source edit first and i will prove that you are wronge

Back