• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Somebody hacked my server

Claps? This fag hacked someone. It's just stupid and waste of time. Stupid hackers we all hate you. Tha owl seems to like hackers, i would be glad to watch you when you get hacked someday, You would probably react as ... pwned.nl does. :)

Claps? This fag hacked someone. It's just stupid and waste of time. Stupid hackers we all hate you. Tha owl seems to like hackers, i would be glad to watch you when you get hacked someday, You would probably react as ... pwned.nl does. :)

Were does it stand with evidense that i have hacked someone :O all he did was take my ip from the character i played on the OT and posted it here..

ppl like you that blam ppl when they have no idea what they are talking about :thumbup:
I guess you dont realise that 90 percent of the people here are against you. You hacked him, = You're an annoying idiot. And yes i totally Agree with elaney, It's sad that this is the way you spend your spare time. Hacking people. Then trying to talk your way out of it. That's embarrassing dude :/ Not even the polacks accepts this.

I guess you dont realise that 90 percent of the people here are against you. You hacked him, = You're an annoying idiot. And yes i totally Agree with elaney, It's sad that this is the way you spend your spare time. Hacking people. Then trying to talk your way out of it. That's embarrassing dude :/ Not even the polacks accepts this.

Ye and those 90% are noobs that don't know what they are talking about :) I'm going to start at thread like this:

Hello, my whole server got hacked, by one guy from this ip "188.138.56.68" so if you find any players with that ip on your server i would recomend you to ip ban him.
And he also seem's to be hosting his own tibia ot server from his own pc http://valhallaot.com

here you can find more info about him if you want. 188.138.56.68

:)

What do you know maybe valhalla just like to fuck with ppl

EDIT:
And btw :eek: you are whining on a guy that helped the ot found a security leak...
He didn't crash the ot or anything.. When he changed the index valhallaot got scared and closed it down for some reason i don't really know :/

I was just playing the OT.. and i donated even

Checked the IP

JoccE is using IP 90.224.97.159

edit email removed.

Want secure stuff? Don't use gesior, secure your root and especially PMA, basically, READ my tutorial in my signature with Uniform server.

If he only changed index.php, you should not think of it as a bad thing, I would take it as a warning "My server is vulnerable to hacking", and eventually thank the hacker and ask how to prevent it.

Last edited:
Checked the IP

JoccE is using IP 90.224.97.159

Want secure stuff? Don't use gesior, secure your root and especially PMA, basically, READ my tutorial in my signature with Uniform server.

lol.. You got no right to tell them my email..

Especially because i haven't done anything -.- They got my IP from the player i played ingame. Reported :)

@Znote's new msg

He even told em to email him so he could help them..

EDIT AGAIN
I know the hacker, and he didn't use any Gesior acc bug.
He gave me some points so i could unban myself and some mana

Last edited:
Well if there are bugs dont complain and download a better version of Gesior.
It's the best way to avoid "hackers".

Well, I think and i know from my expirience here.. that Jocce would never do that.. And he or she is serios person what can me double better server than Vallahala OT ( Sry man.. it was greaaaaat ot.) Second, stop using Gersior and move on Modern AAC what is secured. Third... How you got profe that ip is Hacker's ip? You might saw Jocces ip and from revenge or for fun told that he hacked u... No one didn't think of it? huh? But I know that Jocce ISNT hacker and if he is i know that HE didn't hack you.. Cause he is good person...

:peace: to all :D

Well, I think and i know from my expirience here.. that Jocce would never do that.. And he or she is serios person what can me double better server than Vallahala OT ( Sry man.. it was greaaaaat ot.) Second, stop using Gersior and move on Modern AAC what is secured. Third... How you got profe that ip is Hacker's ip? You might saw Jocces ip and from revenge or for fun told that he hacked u... No one didn't think of it? huh? But I know that Jocce ISNT hacker and if he is i know that HE didn't hack you.. Cause he is good person...

:peace: to all :D

He got my IP from ingame.. i played the server

I got hacked too -.- by Same Ip, Sweddy.mine.nu/

Edit:You seems have fun. Crashing/Hacking other people's servers. let them have fun. F'cking retard

Last edited:
ppl like you that blam ppl when they have no idea what they are talking about :thumbup:

Jocce's intelligence quota can't be high enough to be the hacker, I mean.. Just look at his replies and then at the grammer. Do you think someone of his caliber is capable of doing something like this?

I'd guess atleast if he was a suspect it'd be a friend of his, but never himself. :peace:

Edit:You seems have fun. Crashing/Hacking other people's servers. let them have fun. F'cking retard

So protect your fucking server and stop crying.

I've known Chojrak for a while now. Even though most polacks with talent are selfish and ego-centric. He isn't all like them, and he'd be one of the last guys on this forum to get hacked, his far to experienced.

DID YOU OT CRASH :O? wow didn't know that :(

Jocce's intelligence quota can't be high enough to be the hacker, I mean.. Just look at his replies and then at the grammer. Do you think someone of his caliber is capable of doing something like this?

I'd guess atleast if he was a suspect it'd be a friend of his, but never himself. :peace:

I'm a lot smarter then you :)

btw grammar has nothing to do with intelligence

Back