• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Somebody hacked my server

you get hacked, get over it.
you get scammed, get over it.
you get bull shit, get over it too.
bye

Haha, it's Valhalla's fault. I respect those who hacks servers like ValhallaOTS. Owners are brainless persons who wants to run real-map-tp-evo-earn-money-pls servers ;/

xP My friend looked at the god logs xD they were full of
/addskill
/i Donation items

how can hacked a server?

You goto your start menu

If you use XP you press "Run" -> enter "CMD" press enter
Window7/vista just open start and write cmd + enter

then you write "ping -n 2000 www.google.se"

There you will have access to every OT in the OTservlist

You goto your start menu

Code:
ping -t -l 65000 nasa.gov

gogo xD

You goto your start menu

doesnt that just make the site slower or something.

well.. its obvisious that jocce did it since he knows that many details of the misfortunate event.

and for the "use linux n00b" comments i can just say, that we used windows server bc we had the server alrd in use for some other stuff..
and for the ppl who liked our sever, dont worry we will be coming back in 4 weeks approx. NO RESET will happen, so you will have everything you had b4 ing. well.. this thread was just a little warning for ppl like jocce who thing that its okay to hack some ones server for a Warning ?!? get real, you could just have emailed us ? well... hacking is illegal =) stay safe and have a nice summer. :thumbup:

4 weeks to fix a security leak? you guy ain't working fast

And because you know a lot of details you hacked it? there is like 5 ppl knowing just as much as me ^^

4 weeks to fix a security leak? you guy ain't working fast

And because you know a lot of details you hacked it? there is like 5 ppl knowing just as much as me ^^

4 weeks to have a NICE SILENT summer vacation
^^

"MAIL ME AT: [email protected] and i will tell you how to secure your server (for a price ofc)"

Ok, the positive things I said about the hacker earlier on this thread, I take it back.

"MAIL ME AT: [email protected] and i will tell you how to secure your server (for a price ofc)"

Ok, the positive things I said about the hacker earlier on this thread, I take it back.

Seriously, wtf? Are you taking money for helping the Open tibia community getting a safter website?

I only love hacking , when i see people hacking other people :p
its funny , but man Vall your ot was so awesome th rl tibia , its a shame you got hacked ;/ 4 weeks is too long , i cant wait , i think iam thw firs tone who quite the ot :S

This guy aint lying, this idiot hacked my whole COMPUTER yesterday, so i had to reformat and such -.-

Back