• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Somebody hacked my server

MiPo91

Reaction score
Hello, my whole server(serverloft) got hacked, by one guy from this ip "90.224.97.159" so if you find any players with that ip on your server i would recomend you to ip ban him.
And he also seem's to be hosting his own tibia ot server from his own pc Sweddy OT - Latest News

here you can find more info about him if you want. 90.224.97.159

puts! man I'm very sorry for your server.
plus he must have laid an exploid on your computer.
and he got into your dedicated ...

As i read on the Homepage maybe you should secure your server abit more?
Using plain text password = really noobish :S

Lol, Jocce Will Never Hack Any Servers, He Has Been Hosting My Ot In some Month And He Wont Steal It. I Trust Him 100%

8158176 = owner of sweddy.mine.nu (ip 90.224.97.159)
lol...
he take your server, Val?

If he wanted to hack, then he would scam everyone and hack the one he wanted lol

i hate jealous motherfuckers who hack other peoples servers because no one is playing theres. Valhallaot was a great server until a jackass decided his OT sucked so bad and had to go hack someone elses work. what a fag.

It is Jocce you retard. He got his IP, and it leads to his server. So he's the hacker.

The "hacker" did a good action. If he has reasons very good for him, he did his job fucking your server. If you did something to this guy it's your fault and now he attacked you.

I don't say it was me :p

And yes I'm Lyshia :) (Hello <3)

First of all, all the evidence with that IP you have that i was unbanned.. Maybe i donated to the server, or is friend with the hacker. So you should NOT post my IP without ANY evidence of the so called "Hacking"

And did you read the msg the "hacker" left you?

First of all: Change so you atleast use SHA1 encryption on your server..
Second of all: the hacker didn't destroy anything? you shut the server down by yourself that kinda stupid?
Third: Did you even e-mail him in as it stood in the message..? maybe he can help you make your server more secure so this won't happen again.

Btw.. Why did you shut everything down when someone only changed your index.php? just change it back and you're back up and running....

Back