• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Someone could help me with my console

Aldo Axel

Reaction score
Good, straight to the point, my problem is on my console,
Version OTX, TFS 0.4 Windows x64 bits
OS Windows 10
My problem is to have my console open, this stable is functional, but in a couple of hours, the console closes directly without throwing any error, everything is fine, in a lapse of hours it closes and does not throw me any errors...
Why this problem?
Waiting for answers...

@Xeraphus ofc, but, what do you mean?, cuz i have the common globale, like broad cast and 4 events
@up how do you know if they are wrong the raids?
I dont know if there is anything wrong whit the raids.
But there might be something wrong inside some raid since thay are executed after x amount of time.
Edit: try to disable all raids and see if that stop the crashing if not then you are sure it's not the raids that cause it

I dont know if there is anything wrong whit the raids.
But there might be something wrong inside some raid since thay are executed after x amount of time.
Edit: try to disable all raids and see if that stop the crashing if not then you are sure it's not the raids that cause it
Your opinion has been put in approval, I hope and that is the problem :D

Back