• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone crashes my ot!

canaan

Reaction score
He enters, and menaces me then crashes it what should I do?
I think, but not sure maybe aleta sio and ala sio bug I'm 90% sure of that but what I can do? please help me [rep++]

Last edited:
aleta sio, aleta grav those spells, a trick using those spells or something like that I don't know how what should I do?

Last edited:
man try to switch off this comands for sometime and then look
if there will be crashes again so its not aleta sio and aleta grav

I already tested them and they made a crash so I took them out until I solve it, I hope that bug was the one this guy used :s

I see but theres only this:

<talkaction words="aleta sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseGuestList"/>

no script :s

Last edited:
LoL Omg That Is A Noob Crasher I Can Crash Any Ot With Millions Ways But It Depends if the hoster is noob ^_^

The Way You Write Is So God Damn Annoying Fuck How Do You Do It.

You Are The Biggest Fucking Noob In The History, You Couldn't Even Crash A Server That Had 98% Lagg And A Noob Hoster Because You Are A Noob Mr Semi-Lua Scrypter...

How Can You Be Semi Lua Scrypter, Tell My Plx? You Don't know Shit About Scripting ;)

Back