• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOPA - The end of internet!

Cloow

Reaction score
SOPA will be avaible to remove every site that has any copyright material inside of it.

Youtube, otland, reddit, google, wiki etc simple every site that you know of almost.

Watch this video
[video=youtube;JhwuXNv8fJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwuXNv8fJM&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ&feature=plcp[/video]

Do you honestly believe in this bullshit?
If anyone thinks this bill will pass, do me a favor and shoot yourself.

Instead of throwing around a lot of swear words, could you try to make an attempt to write something intelligent that contributes to the discussion instead? Why is this "bullshit"?

If anyone thinks this bill will pass

If something like the NDAA can pass with only 7% opposition, there is no doubt that SOPA will pass.

do me a favor and shoot yourself.

Follow your own advice and the average IQ of this forum will bump up immediately.

If anyone thinks this bill will pass, do me a favor and shoot yourself.

Sir, you did just delcare your self to be the most stupiest person i've ever seen
there is alot of bribes and shit going on.

Otherwise would marjiuana be legal by now

Hahaha, we'll see what happens in a couple days

This is what is going to happen tomorrow, SOPA gets passed -> Obama will say no and veto -> 2 months later -> Congress gets 2/3 votes -> No more otfans or otland for United States users.

This is what is going to happen tomorrow, SOPA gets passed -> Obama will say no and veto -> 2 months later -> Congress gets 2/3 votes -> No more otfans or otland for United States users.

Of course it's not going to work just like that, of course we can say good bye to OTland and OTfans in general too.
vBulletin is an American company, wreaking a MUCH bigger problem.

Let's just put it this way, the whole internet is going off. Good bye to YouTube, Facebook, Google, PayPal, Wikipedia so on so forth.
I don't think people are that retarded to pass this, unfortunately the Congress is.

Last edited:
The hearing is officially delayed until next year. This makes it much more unlikely for this bill to pass.

it's not about right or wrong, if a website is allowed or not... it's all about power and money.
Tobad US is getting more and more "doubts" from people around the world..

and it's sad, something so big, with so much potential, being throwed away for some paper in the wallet.
I mean, if USA shaped up and use their position and knowledge and people, they'd make this world A LOT better with only 5 years delay.

We could have been living in space now, away from risk of extinction and what so ever, if the assholes would think about our survival rather than how much more they can put in their wallets.
I mean, we obviously wont be able to live on Earth many millions year.. global we're talking about years, talking about sun we're talking about a million year at top, talking about rocks and shit in space that could hit us, we're talking about minutes, hours, days, years and so on...
We have no fucking clue what could show up running straight for us.. if something would come for us, they'd be lucky if they found the object 5 days before it hit.

If we would take this down a bit, so everyone understand what I'm saying, the technology we're using today that's "modern", was already existing 30 years ago.. but was just not official.
But it's all about money, they always think "how can we make as MUCH money as possible on this?".. instead of "how can we make this better and faster and cheaper for our future and survival?"..

There's lots of these things from where that came from, I could stay all night drawing examples.
Humanity, is doomed as far the leaders are chasing power and money.

Power and money has been a factor of destruction ever since the first humans were on Earth.

Why do you think not? Even if the bill gets vetoed, it will be a couple of months, then it will go back to congress and then get passed 2/3. -.-

Well, then they screw up the internet for them selves also?
They (you included) are mentally ill.

Well, then they screw up the internet for them selves also?

Are you serious? Do you think that the technologically illiterate members of congress (= most of them) who are being lobbied by the entertainment industry to set laws on something they have no clue about give a damn about "screwing up the internet for themselves"? I'd be surprised if they can even read their own e-mail.

Feels like the same shit about that the: "world is going down in 2012". Maybe they got an interconnection, happens on same day.. no just kidding this seems really fake.

Back