• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOPA - The end of internet!

they should really kick all the world leaders and what ever comes with em, and put hard working people in their positions, would change alot.

Do you honestly believe in this bullshit?
If anyone thinks this bill will pass, do me a favor and shoot yourself.

you are clueless, no one though NDAA would pass, but that bill was passed and signed by the President. Dont be suprised if SOPA passes through congress aswell with a more than 80% of the vote.

lets wait and see what happens on the 24th

Reddit is donig a gr8 job hrhrhr..

I doubt it will pass..

if it does, lets hope the servers moves away from usa o:

[video=youtube;1w6GtwOvnWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6GtwOvnWM[/video]

SOPA is dead apparently? Smith pulled the bill for now?

SOPA Is Dead: Smith Pulls Bill

don't know how reliable this source is but its better than nothing for now.

@Lebban, no, if thats the case you're risking 10 years imprisonment, and i don't fancy being assfucked by thousands of cellmates who have life sentences for 10 years, besides which you'll probably get knifed before you get released.

you are clueless, no one though NDAA would pass, but that bill was passed and signed by the President. Dont be suprised if SOPA passes through congress aswell with a more than 80% of the vote.

lets wait and see what happens on the 24th

Hey dumbass, I posted this when SOPA opened up when everyone looked at it as a massive joke and no one cared., I posted that before everyone knew about it. Look at the post date.

This sopa bullshit is honest to god worse than the whole terrorist bullshit. SOPA and PIPA are both not some giant bill that is going to go around and ban hammer every fucking website they dislike. They will simply give MORE control to the government and allow them to monitor and most likly remove copyrighted material from the websites. And odds are if too much copyrighted material is being posted they MAY block the website. So calm down and educate yourselves ty

They will simply give MORE control to the government and allow them to monitor and most likly remove copyrighted material from the websites.

This sentence tells everything you need to know about this poster: they are completely ignorant on SOPA/PIPA.

Why would someone do this?

I am more than pissed right now.

STOP ACTA NOW!

SOPA Shelved Posted by Lomar on Mon, 2012-01-23 15:21
Summoners,

We have some momentous news to share with you!

You probably saw our message last week, taking a stand against SOPA and urging the League of Legends community to speak out. Well, Congress heard your message loud and clear. Today, it appears both SOPA and PIPA have lost virtually all support in the House and Senate, and the chief sponsors of the bills have admitted defeat. You’ve helped score an incredible victory for freedom of expression on the Internet.

Preserving the openness of the Internet – and the innovation it fosters –should be seen as a huge victory for online gaming, and online communities everywhere.

We're again impressed with the community and how much this mattered to you. If similar legislation comes along, we'll again ask for your support.
Message from League of Legends

Why don't we all use more and more internet then?

Then they all believe that we need it more, and then we do like, kill all the ones that votes for or. We get hundred OtLand members and all vote no.

Back