• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOPA - The end of internet!

Who is up for killing Lamar Smith?

SOPA joke:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
SOPA
SOPA Who?
SOPATHETIC. c;

Last edited:
g2Uoo.jpg

EDIT: Anonymus launched operation that will take SOPA and every similiar organization down. Gotta love 'em :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I haven't read too much about this. Somebody feel like catch me up? When's the voting supposed to take place?

In 5 days... :(, Just asking,if i host in eua im fucked?

Nothing is going to happen. It will probably never pass. And even if it does the Anonymus will hack the fuck out of it so much they will loose their heads....

[video=youtube;qeEcoi8kEuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeEcoi8kEuU[/video]

And Obama's reaction when they told him about SOPA
bitch-please-obama.jpg

Nothing is going to happen. It will probably never pass. And even if it does the Anonymus will hack the fuck out of it so much they will loose their heads....

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Even if SOPA doesn't pass, the copyright mafia will keep on pushing and lobbying until they can get a similar law passed.

fuck that shit about sopa and pipa, in poland we already have acta fffs! what kind of fucking democracy is it?

Back