• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorry if this has been asked; Setting Temple Spawn issues

Meyfei

Reaction score
Im in the process of making a map, and i want to login to assure that i have made certain area's the way i've planned, by testing them myself.

However, i've set everything up but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to properly set a temple spawn.

I'm using client 9.10, the newest TFS, and added the DLL files.
I went to Edit towns- added 1042, 1002, 15 as my temple, and set it in the config.lua but i cannot login. "Temple Position is wrong, Contact the administrator"

using 127.0.0.1 in OTland's IP changer, set to 7171, 9.10 client.

Any suggestions, tips or tutorials/guides i could look into?

Thanks In Advance!

Last edited:
1. Edit phpmyadmin - sample characters / or account manager
Make sure temple ID is the same as it is on the map editor with your map (ctrl + T)

2. Edit the already created characters and edit their temple pos to the working one.

Is it SQLite or MySQL?
If it is SQLite you can use a Firefox addon called SQLite Manager and if it's MySQL you'll have to use phpmyadmin as it is known here... ^^
Changing is not hard at all. Just press edit and enter a new value and click ok :p

Yeah it's MySQL. i went into phpmyadmin and when i accessed the account manager edit window, i scrolled down in the side window and added "posx" "posy" "posz" but didnt know how to actually set them :s

right now all that is in it is: SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE 1

Back