• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Species War - Colony (Coming Soon) **Updated 8/6**

Honestly I can't wait for you to release ANY of ALL your great servers that you're working on.. It will be cool if you make another thread showing the other servers and the % of advance you got in each.. So we can take a look and wait for them to release.. in other hard NICE WORK WITH THIS NEW STUFF YOU'RE THINKING. I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ofc if you have or need testers I would love to help in the test to try the new systems.

Greetings and hopefully you keep us in touch with everything you plan and some test due date/release w/e. Thanks a Lot and GL.

Thank you for your support Mauvm.

The Friday Release is going to be quite a stretch. I'm pulling long hours trying to get at least a decent base of the server done (Because I know players are very critical of release dates being pushed back). The server will be released on Friday no matter what. But all of the content I want in the server will not be working at 100% so it will be left out for future updates.

My goal for Friday is:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • Working King System
  • Working Level Up System
  • Working Shop

With these 4 things, the server should be pretty fun. Once I add everything else I hope it to become something of a work of art.

sucks i wotn be home for realize good luck though :D

It seems a ton of people won't be there for release on Friday... I would rather have the most people possible online when releasing.
Should I postpone this till Saturday?

Let me know what you guys think.

Going to be too busy working today to write a good article.

Also, Species Colony went to the 2nd page in the Advertisement Forum, if someone wouldn't mind bumping it.

You guy's support is appreciated as always.

Do you need any help with testing things out flat? If you do I'll login to your ventrilo later

Flatlander idk if you remember me but last time you had species my name was Sorc 1 . Me and Sorc 2 used to own shit lmao . But it shut down out of no where idk what happened . SOOOO hype for you to open up species again Im deffinatly donating to keep this server up and running. Good shit bro !

Yea, my YouTube channel is filled more with me being hilarious rather than tibia videos lol.

When the server first comes up there will be no donations :p. When I do add donations it will be strictly NOT Pay to Win.
Everything on the server will be obtainable just by playing the game.

I might make a "Elite Status" that you can pay for monthly. Which will make all your abilities have different (cooler looking) animations, and have instant access to new Vocations while they are still in testing. But it won't really make you more powerful, just show off that you are a Species Supporter.

Back