• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Spectrum RPG [Mappers] [Developers] [Writers]

This wasn't monthly payment. It was just a script. The annoying thing that he is calling others to work for him ehile he owes others. I can easily reveal the script he wanted and the other script he paid 60cad for.

Chill man, @Extrodus has been busy for couple of weeks. I've also been waiting for him..

It been a long time since I've tried to build a team for a project, I still have all the files with the systems built into the 10.76 TFS - who would be willing to join if I decided to bring this back? Ive been gone for awhile, but still think about what could of been if I didn't stop.. then I thought, who says I've stopped - lets keep the ship sailing!

You stopped.

Don't you feel the need to actually post more details about like the state of your server and how much dedication you're willing to put down etc...
I'm guessing maybe you thought you'd get a few responses before posting it, which also doesn't seem too clever.
I mean you've stopped the project multiple times willy nillingly with no courtesy of updating your post, you seem unprofessional, sorry if I'm being too harsh but no sane person would ever even consider joining you on this project if you don't give a more detailed overview right from the getgo.

The fact that you even wanted to do this big project with so much going on in your life already astonishes me, I feel like you owe the person/people putting in work for you(if sharing revenue and not hiring) the effort and knowing that you will finish the project.

Just my few cents, you might wanna take them to consideration, people are not stupid.
Edit:
I wrote this cause your post doesn't extrude commitment, at all.

I appreciate the feedback - any details required are further back in the thread or can be obtained by simply talking to me. I did stop - which is also stated because I had a beautiful baby girl.. well my wife gave birth - I just vomited. If you aren't interested, that's completely fine - but that's no reason to start speculating things.

Back