• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Spectrum RPG [Mappers] [Developers] [Writers]

To the top, looking for some kind souls to join the team of Aragon. @Codex NG has been removed from the team due to childish behavior and depression. He clearly has some real life issues to work out before he ever joins a team.

In other news, I have restored all the information that Codex deleted when he had his rage quit. The 60+ server feature concepts as well the story lines, I am always looking for new people to help with stories, mapping, scripting and everything else. If you wish to be part of a progressive team, please apply!

I didn't rage quit.. Since you want to make this a public issue, I'll stoop to your level.. You are one of the most laziest people I ever met.. keep smoking that weed it will get you real far in life.

"Progressive" that is a laugh in itself
It was no secret i had other things happening in my life to work on a project but you a man who sits at home all day does absolutely nothing but play games, watch tv and smoke pot.. forget about having a sound conversation about anything serious because there are all these interruptions or you never know when this guy is talking to you. There is an expression called "excuse me a moment" try using it sometime.

In the short time I "worked" with you all you did was write ideas down on a forum and copy code from this forum or another.. when i asked you for a detail structure of your project you said I don't need your code, but you want my code? Where is the fair exchange in that?

Go ahead use your pregnant girl friend and girl friend's kid as an excuse for your unprofessional conduct.

Frankly, I don't need to work with any of you on a server to build one.

You should change the title of this thread to "Aragon is looking for Slaves"

@Codex NG - Oh, I sit around all day? So that's why I'm always away from the computer cleaning my place, taking care of my child, going to school and work; and yes my girlfriend is pregnant so she comes before you, sorry that you are jealous but you'll have to figure that one out on your own. You're 39 years old, you should understand people have lives at this point; even if you don't maintain one yourself. Yet still I don't complain, but every time I talk to you, you always complained about having to do something. "I'll be doing all the work!?" you'd say, and I would ALWAYS respond "Where the hell are you coming up with that scenario? I have already started a majority of the code, concepts, and written down everything we need to start working. IF YOU WANT TO WORK ON SOMETHING, then please feel free to mess around." - You don't need me to hold your god damn hand like I do for my 3 year old.

I mean, that's how you treat slaves right? But don't mind me, you go to work just to sit there and play around on games and avoid doing actual work. Not once have I seen you actually push out a proper update for Aragon, so I don't even know how you consider that treating you like a slave. Lmfao, you are clearly going insane.

Anyways, thanks for coming out Arthur.; should probably just go back to that hole you dug.

@Codex NG - Oh, I sit around all day? So that's why I'm always away from the computer cleaning my place, taking care of my child, going to school and work; and yes my girlfriend is pregnant so she comes before you, sorry that you are jealous but you'll have to figure that one out on your own. You're 39 years old, you should understand people have lives at this point; even if you don't maintain one yourself. Yet still I don't complain, but every time I talk to you, you always complained about having to do something. "I'll be doing all the work!?" you'd say, and I would ALWAYS respond "Where the hell are you coming up with that scenario? I have already started a majority of the code, concepts, and written down everything we need to start working. IF YOU WANT TO WORK ON SOMETHING, then please feel free to mess around." - You don't need me to hold your god damn hand like I do for my 3 year old.

I mean, that's how you treat slaves right? But don't mind me, you go to work just to sit there and play around on games and avoid doing actual work. Not once have I seen you actually push out a proper update for Aragon, so I don't even know how you consider that treating you like a slave. Lmfao, you are clearly going insane.

Anyways, thanks for coming out Arthur.; should probably just go back to that hole you dug.
Cry me a river, Its no wonder no one wants to work with you on this project...

Gosh, are you guys seriously both grown ups? wow

Some moderator come an clean all this off-topic , just take it on private if this really annoys you both. Someone quit the project, end of story, his decision. People now a days are fighting on every small thing.

for god sake, enjoy your life, enjoy OTLand. We are here to get to know to each other and to have fun... Please :/

edit: this is the first time that I feel like I said something good on OTLand xDD kkthxbye

Codex, it seems you are the one that threw a temper tantrum and left. I was planning to do away with your negativity if you continued the way you were but you beat me to the punch. In the end Im thankful for the experience. Have a good day Arthur, please refrain from any more off-topic related discussion if its not in the form of private messaging.

@topic,
Hopefully there are some creative minds out there willing to participate in the building of this server! Apply by posting below or inbox message, thanks!

Codex, it seems you are the one that threw a temper tantrum and left. I was planning to do away with your negativity if you continued the way you were but you beat me to the punch. In the end Im thankful for the experience. Have a good day Arthur, please refrain from any more off-topic related discussion if its not in the form of private messaging.

@topic,
Hopefully there are some creative minds out there willing to participate in the building of this server! Apply by posting below or inbox message, thanks!
I don't know why you keep calling me Arthur.. that isn't even my real name ;)
Arthur, artofwork, breed etc.. are just avatars :p
I would never give anyone my real name especially not over the internet :)

Do away with me?
That is hilarious.. you need all the helping hands you can get, you're just pissed that I dropped you and release my code to this community.. yes my code...

To the top, currently working on the map, story lines and quests right now for Act's 1-4 to make the starting of the server as immersive as possible.
Anyone interested in joining the team please PM or post here!

To the top, looking for some kind souls to join the team of Aragon. @Codex NG has been removed from the team due to childish behavior and depression. He clearly has some real life issues to work out before he ever joins a team.

In other news, I have restored all the information that Codex deleted when he had his rage quit. The 60+ server feature concepts as well the story lines, I am always looking for new people to help with stories, mapping, scripting and everything else. If you wish to be part of a progressive team, please apply!
Warned you

Today I started to revamp and structure Act I to start fitting the end goal vision; a server that allows mutliple options for gameplay. Would you like to pick up a task to kill monsters, start the storyline quest that will take you deep into the stories of the local townsfolk or just go explore and start your hack and slash adventure independently. The decision is all yours.

Slowly I will start building the Act I storyline into NPCS and playable quests. I currently have someone that is helping with scripting in his free time, and I would love to continue to expand the team. Apply today and put your creativity to the test.

Regards,
Extrodus

To the top, the more hands the merrier! Mappers, Scripters, Idea/Story Writers - apply to join us today!

Started writing out the overview concept of aragons story, have yourself a read below.

Overview of Aragons Story:
Aragon, a realm of magic, mystery and excitement. Where a chat with a friendly face passing by can lead you on a quest filled with adventure. The streets of Aragon City are filled with people celebrating and dancing with local store owners offering goods and wares at discount prices. But it wasn't always this way, the people of Aragon have been at battle for a long time with a relentless evil that strives to curse each land it comes in contact with into darkness and despair. These beings reside in a dimensional rift millions of light years away which Argonians call, "The Shadow Realm" and this is where The Dark Lord controls his army.

Throughout history there have been many battles with the minions from the Shadow Realm, but they stood no chance against "The Argonian Army". A group of Guardians, Archers, Priests and Wizards that fight for the greater good of the realm. Together they devised a plan to keep the evils out once and for all. Using Temporal Shrines built across the land, they focused the energy from within the earth to form a shielding barrier around the planet. After creation a spell was cast on the barrier, only allowing creatures within the realms DNA to travel through it. The inhabitants of Aragon were now protected from the evils that lurked beyond.. that was until the fateful day of the collapse.

On Day 487 [After Barrier], the sounds of screams rang through the Plains of Glory. As guards approached the source of the sounds they noticed a glowing in the distance. Someone had opened a portal to the Shadow Realm. Instantly shadows began flying through from beyond and started cursing citizens and creatures across Aragon. The Argonian Army arrived at the portal and started using all magic known to man in hopes to close the portal. The battle seemed hopeless with nearly half of the army laying dead on the battle field. As they cast their spells, the soldiers of the front line could look into the portal and see a large shadow approaching. This was it, The Dark Lord was coming for Aragon.

It is said that is when King Aragon himself started making his way towards the portal with the hopes that if he entered the portal it would close. Portals act as a one way passage and entering from the opposing side would instantly make it explode, causing certain death as well. Forces of The Argonian Army realized what he was doing and started casting protection spells over him. He looked up into the portal and could clearly see the figure of The Dark Lord. He leaned forward and as he did, a beam of light shot from the portal knocking him back into a nearby tree. The portal exploded and bursts of electricity shot through the air. Shadow Dwellers began disappearing from sight, and it seemed the fight was over. The King was found hunched over a rock vomiting with minor injuries, he was taken back to the castle to rest. He seems to have become very ill since the battle.

You were knocked into a coma from the blast which is why you were brought here, the hometown of your heritage. Members of the Argonian Army await you at Kings Castle. Rumor has it, the portal was opened from within the realm by harnessing the energy of the Temporal Shrines. When the portal exploded, the energy of the shrines became unstable. Forces have been working day and night to re-activate them but have been at battle with all the creatures cursed by the Shadow Dwellers. Some say our barrier is still protecting us, while others think we are open for another attack now with the shrines unstable. The citizens of Aragon fear another attack is among us. The fate of the realm is in our hands, will we be able to save it or will the Shadow Dwellers consume us like the many others that have fallen before us.

[Key Features: King Aragon has been taken control of by The Dark Lord and is trying to reopen a portal to The Shadow Realm but needs all the shrines re-activated. During the quest line, the player learns that the king has been consumed and the multiple choice quests start making more of an impact towards "Good vs Evil Reputation". For the end game, the player will be able to choose if he wants to be come a "Shadow Dweller" or stay an "Argonian" and save the realm.]

Note: Just re-wrote that last night, there is probably many grammar errors that will be corrected over time. But you can get the overall view of the story the way it is.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Looking for some helpful members of the community to apply, full time work is not a "must". If you are just looking for something to do on weekends, or in free time and you want the work you do to be contributed to something meaningful - then I welcome you with open arms.

Minor Updates:
  • Dungeons now operate using tokens and have exhaust time for re-entering.
  • Skill Points and Talent Points are being configured.
  • Temporal Shrines and Act I Areas are being revamped to be more detailed.
  • Act I Story Line is being toyed with and implemented.
    • NPC Stories, Quest Logs, Action/Movement Scripts
  • Last but not least, I am starting to map out the "Heritage" areas where players will start their experience on Aragon.

hope you dont fall for such a fool again..

The team has been making some development progress with core features being worked on.

I am currently in the phase of removing all monsters and creating custom versions of every monster for each act.
The only default monsters you may see are Deer, Wolves, Bears, etc. You will never see a "swamp troll" or a "cyclops"; they will all be unique to Aragon, for example "Poisonous Swampling" and "Infected Giant".
As you travel through each act, you may see the same creature look type again; but it will not be using the same name. Every act will have its own set of unique/custom monsters as well world bosses.

In other works, we are also setting up our talent tree and character attribute systems. With Christmas around the corner, Winter is proving to be an "active" development period for Aragon.
If you would like to join the team please apply below or send me an inbox with your details!

you can check xagul/synthetics Deathzot thread and immedietly notice how much of a kid he is..
If i am a kid what does that make you?

I think I'll build me a server and steal all your "unique" features from every server on here...

You people have no problem using my code or help but you troll me for my conduct.

At least i don't put up a front, i tell it how it is, something none of you so-called developers can afford to do, I've never met a more unimaginative group of lazy ass people until i came back to otland.

Back