• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell ring?

D_Evans89

Reaction score
I wanna make a ring for use in trainers with the following attributes to make it fair for non botters

-mana regen
-cast "exura" spell every 6 seconds
-anti idle

Is it possible? Can someone help me..?

Last edited:
Mana Regain is very easy, Just edit or add this into your ring in Items.xml 50 = amount gained.
<attribute key="healthGain" value="50"/>
<attribute key="healthTicks" value="1000"/>
<attribute key="manaGain" value="50"/>
<attribute key="manaTicks" value="7"/>

Make a spell like I did on my ot, Like "waste mana 1000",

The anti kick and auto spell casting would take a pretty hefty script, Not even sure if that is possible! And you have to be careful with that stuff.
It can get you banned on OtServList, I was just recently banned for a similar reason, Unbanned now tho!

You can use recursion to do your exura thing... for example

Code:
local ring = xxxx
function sayExura(cid)
doCreatureSay(cid, "exura")
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, ring) == 1 then
     addEvent(sayExura, 6000, cid)
    end
end

function onMove()
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, ring, 1)
--setNoLogout
     addEvent(sayExura, 1, cid)
end
youll have to mimic the script for onMove when you take off the item as well.. to set the storage to 0.. you can use setNoLogout I think if you have the function... thats pseudocode btw that wont work if you just put that in a lua xD

You don't need to cast the spell in order to remove the mana, you can just remove the mana every 6 seconds and then apply the amount removed to the players magic level.

Code:
local ring = xxxx
function sayExura(cid)
    end
end

function onMove()
--setNoLogout
end
youll have to mimic the script for onMove when you take off the item as well.. to set the storage to 0.. you can use setNoLogout I think if you have the function... thats pseudocode btw that wont work if you just put that in a lua xD
Using doCreatureSay will not make a player cast spell just Fyi, also for idle time just use doPlayerResetIdleTime(cid)

Code:
local ring = xxxx
function sayExura(cid)
    end
end

function onMove()
--setNoLogout
     addEvent(sayExura, 1, cid)
end
What do you mean for onMove?

I just add it to actions.xml and make a script in actions lua?

Last edited by a moderator:
No.. when you move an item from one slot to another its a movement.. gonna add it to movements.xml and in movements/scripts.. just copy another file in your movements thats a Equip and DeEquip type script and replace the code that works with your distro

Back