• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

I like this one much more ;). I won't release it, mauahahaha.

hotfire.gif

Red

@up
How do you do that? Like that it comes 1 after one etc btw looks awesome xD

Someone stick this theard :)

@up
How do you do that? Like that it comes 1 after one etc btw looks awesome xD

Press a few squares with your brush, drag your cursor on the animation duration bar until the fire is almost gone and place another one elsewhere. It makes it look like the fire is "dancing" if you do it right :)

Red

You clearly don't understand what the distance effect does;
The distance effect gets casted towards the target (the point where the player is). Whenever you target a monster or so, and cast a spell on it where the RequireTarget param is checked, you'll see a distance effect floating towards your selected target (the center position). You'll also see this effect if you walk away after casting the spell and another sub-effect (later on the timeline) takes place.

I'm currently working on an undo/redo option, which is somewhat annoying memory-wise.
I've also added a space-to-play hotkey and I'll try to find a way to use custom backgrounds.

An update has been released.
Use the link in the opening post to download the new version (same link).

Changes;
- Undo/Redo feature
- Spacebar hotkey thingy
- Rendering glitch fixed
- Ability to add custom backgrounds now (bigger then 32x32 is also supported!).

Yoshi, you should make it more like remere's map editor, something like this:

How should I ever add that? Instead of the brush panel?
I see no reason to have a brush panel like that since you won't have 100000 brushes on at the same time, I hope..

Or do you mean the resource selector thing?

Back