• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

How do you stop the spell from following you when you move ? I tried clicking on directional it doesnt work .. i made a spell like exevo tera hur but itll just follow me if i move ... any ideas?

How to use this shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i wanna use this as my spell but how i do i put in spells, attacks, and i fixiex it and i go /reload spells no work ..

Some (a lot) revisions have a broken /reload spells command. Try to restart the server instead.

I tryed, but i putted my new spell at Spell attack in script, and i putted it on attack spell in scripts. !!! sry for my bad english

- - - Updated - - -

I tryed, but i putted my new spell at Spell attack in script, and i putted it on attack spell in scripts. !!! sry for my bad english

and they did not work at spells i restardet and, opend still samei dont´have the spell!

Did you even look in the console for eventual errors?
If there aren't any, you gotta describe exactly what you've done and upload the scs file so I can try it.

I have a Problem i try open my custom client and apear this error plx help me ppl

screenshot052n.jpg

I get this when I use with 9.6
View attachment 15322

Some parsing error. Not entirely sure what causes it, but I can reproduce it. It's such a harass to get the parsing of the .dat working correctly.
You can just use an older .spr/.dat, tho, it's just used for the visuals and I doubt 9.6 got many awesome new effects.

Will look into some fix later.

Did you even look in the console for eventual errors?
If there aren't any, you gotta describe exactly what you've done and upload the scs file so I can try it.

No I dont have any errors in console but when i removed exori mort and putted spell i made and it worked! but when i wanna put my own it don´t work

Is the script name in the xml the same as the file name? Is the file in the correct folder? Etc Etc...

just a quick question, when i try to open the server i get this
[22/08/2012 18:06:17] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open data/spells/scripts/Exori Poff.lua: No such file or directory
[22/08/2012 18:06:17] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scripts/Exori Poff.lua)
[22/08/2012 18:06:17] cannot open data/spells/scripts/Exori Poff.lua: No such file or directory
i dont know how to fix this? sorry im not very good at this but i can always learn :)

just a quick question, when i try to open the server i get this

i dont know how to fix this? sorry im not very good at this but i can always learn :)

Create the file named Exori Poff.lua in the directory data/spells/scripts/. Inside that file, put the scripts' code.

Back