• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua spells exhaustion

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
What is group exhaustion?
Paladins are unable to heal after attacking with exori san, the exhaustion time between attack spells and exura gran san is too long, and i can't make it shorter no matter what i try.
Code:
	<instant name="Salvation" words="exura gran san" lvl="60" mana="210" prem="1" selftarget="1" aggressive="0" exhaustion="100" groups="2,2000" icon="36" needlearn="0" event="script" value="healing/salvation.lua">
		<vocation id="3;7"/>
	</instant>
Code:
	<instant name="Divine Missile" words="exori san" lvl="40" mana="20" prem="1" range="4" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="1000" groups="1,1000" icon="122" needlearn="0" event="script" value="attack/divine missile.lua">
		<vocation id="3;7"/>
	</instant>

How can i make exhaustion time between paladin healing spells and attacking spells lower`?
Group is like 1 - attack, 2 - healing, 3 - support? right?

Last edited:
There is no cooldown shared between the groups, you jsut have to lower the group cooldown also.

I'm trying that but it's not doing a damn thing...

- - - Updated - - -

I lowered groups on exura and ~mas frigo to 500 from what they were, lowered their cooldowns and STILL. When I cast frigo it takes forever to cast exura...

it's the DELAY between using attack spells with a heal spell...this is rediculous.

And no given answers. Is that your first thing to say is 'search'? Your job is support if I read your group tag correctly. I don't think me nor the thread starter would of asked if we hadn't of used search first, thanks.

And no given answers. Is that your first thing to say is 'search'? Your job is support if I read your group tag correctly. I don't think me nor the thread starter would of asked if we hadn't of used search first, thanks.

This is not his job, he's not being paid for helping you scrubs. Show respect or get out.

Nah, my job is nothing.
My first thing to say was "There is no cooldown shared between the groups, you jsut have to lower the group cooldown also.".
Also, I am pretty sure someone here did not search, because nobody ever searches.
http://otland.net/f16/cant-shoot-spears-when-using-potions-190387/

This is not the solution!

There is exhaustion between attacking and healing, changing group cooldowns would make sense, but it doesnt work, i have tried setting group cooldowns extreamly low and still there is huge exhaustion between exura san and exori san.

Back