• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells

robber

Reaction score
i have a sql server and for some reason any voc can do any spell without any mana does anyone know how to fix it?

data/spells/spells.xml
OR
phpmyadmin -> your ots table -> groups -> check if the player group has the ability to cast all spells w/o wasting mana/voc check.

ok ty but i have 2 more questions

how do i make the attack rate faster?

and when i try to use a spell as a normal char it says i need to learn it. how to i make it so i dont need to learn spells.

attack speed:
data/xml/vocations.xml

spells:
data/spells/spells.xml

replace needlearn="1" with needlearn="0"

ok ty i got the spells so i can use them without learning them but for the attk speed what should i put it to for a decent attk speed. it was on 2000. and how do i make it so i can summon all monsters because i have grim reaper in my monsters.xml but i cant summon it ingame.

In Grim Reaper.xml there are flags, change summonable="0" to ="1" and set the needed mana to summon it, probably near health or somewhere, youll find it out.

ty i was making the attk speed number higher lmao anyway another question lol how to i change the outfits of different groups

Back