• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

If you guys dont mind you can tell adventures about what you did to TRY to find it..

I watched that video too, and It's a fake. Proof: Is there an ORC in the MINO HELL?! And the answer is: HELL NO!
Sorry to say, but this video is a fake.
I guess that there is no way to get the Sword of Fury, but maybe there was a few years ago.

i saw about 3, they all had the same way of doing it.. which is weird.. and rl tibia chars,one guy (Shadow Rex) had a description on his rl tibia char saying i have the spike sword..

i never saw an orc in mino hell.. i saw 2 different ones..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wZlwQ2k8078&mode=related&search=

check this out then ;)

Dunno if someone said this already but that video is fake, you can see when he drinks the life fluid.

But I do think you can get the spike sword on rook

Its just decoration. It might have been possible if its also possible to reach the Mino Mage and the Ghoul, in the future.

It is possible. I once told Knightmare that I and my team had finished it, and he responded that finally someone made it. That means that there is a quest. I once got to the mino guard also but died. :/

Shadow Rex have spike sword on rookgaard
link:
pl.youtube.com/watch?v=wZlwQ2k8078
but is fake ;/ maybe.

It is possible. I once told Knightmare that I and my team had finished it, and he responded that finally someone made it. That means that there is a quest. I once got to the mino guard also but died. :/

It is NOT possible, I cannot tell you my sources, but I can say that I'm 100% sure you lie about the minotaur guard, what Knightmare said was probably just to make you think it was possible.

Back