• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

There's 1 or 2 players in tibia that ever completed the spike sword quest. One of them is "Sunrise" lvl 102 in rook. So it's possible becuase he made it :p

Yours, HolmaN

It isn't a real quest.
But it's many who makes ot's and puts videos about that they've done it.
Weird, if you ask me :S.

Please people, shut the f*** up about the Spikesword (Sword of Fury) It is proven fake.

Originally posted by GriZzmo on www.******.net
1. If this quest even exists it would NOT be an once a day spawn item nor an once every 6th hour (map reset) item.
2. The teleport and the switch ARE fake. And the NPC's talk about the quest to bring more RPG feeling to the game.
3. The hole goes nowhere, as proven with level-spy.
4. I haven't looked at the tibia memory while seeing the mino mage myself. But I believe those who tested it with NG and says it's a NPC.
5. I does have the ACTUAL tibia map. Theres about 8 people at ****** that has the map in .otbm format and about 3 users who has the map in the format tibia use.

The map is split into .sec files, meaning sector. Each sector is 32*32 tiles. The reason of this is probably so you can load small parts of the map to reduce the memory needed by the mapeditor. I guess you can load more than one sector at the time.

Here are the pictures of the Maze of Fury fake proof (Proved by Me):

4ygqusx.jpg

Then I used TibiaBot NG Level spy.

52l7uih.jpg

So please stop talking about this, Sword of Fury is all urban legend.
And Sunrise does not have the Sword of Fury, but it is true that he has scale armor on Rookgaard and he is not level 102 in Rookgaard, HolmaN. -.-

Last edited:
I think there is probably a way but its completely impossible until you do some stupid quest with another hidden NPC.

Sorry to burst all yur bubbles But wasnt this posted on tibiafans.net?
Proven it is real but everyones in the game to pk or high lvl!
And its NOT A SPIKE SWORD sheesh.

That video, I think is true.

If you look around, those corpse are different from the other ones, I found a 100 oz bone-decayed wolf and the actual weight of the bone-decayed wolf when you kill a wolf is 130 oz.

You just need specific corpses.

I am going to get level 20 on rookgaard and try it.

That video, I think is true.

If you look around, those corpse are different from the other ones, I found a 100 oz bone-decayed wolf and the actual weight of the bone-decayed wolf when you kill a wolf is 130 oz.

You just need specific corpses.

I am going to get level 20 on rookgaard and try it.

That is what I said.. you need pretend a "pile of bones" for each type of monster.. put them in the right order.. and it gives u the key

Back