• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Splashpage

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
splasgpage.png

Theres only one thing to add, never ever used photshop.. just made some pictures, blended, burnt, smashed and lighted it up. This is the results.

Anyone can help me make a "cooler" link or how to add one instead of "enter site", please do.. because I don't know how to :D

Anyways, what do you think?

something cool would be to have like 3 small flash movies for 5 seconds.. where the players actually moves

EDIT NEW PAGE
New splashpage

Last edited:
Looks nice but the title font or color is wrong... Also the ENTER WEBSITE Is a little off to the left make it to the middle... It looks pretty bad ass.

HTML:
<a href="duffelen" target="_blank"><strong><h2>Duffelen High Stages</h2></strong></a><br><br/>

That's a part of mine...Let me explain you: the href search the folder whhich should be loaded....(duffelen is my folder with all nesseccary files for an homepage)... target is that he will open a new tab and then you can easily write something...

<strong></strong>=makes something bigger/fat

<h2></h2>something like a heading...So bigger number than bigger size XD :D

HTML:
<a href="duffelen" target="_blank"><strong><h2>Duffelen High Stages</h2></strong></a><br><br/>

That's a part of mine...Let me explain you: the href search the folder whhich should be loaded....(duffelen is my folder with all nesseccary files for an homepage)... target is that he will open a new tab and then you can easily write something...

<strong></strong>=makes something bigger/fat

<h2></h2>something like a heading...So bigger number than bigger size XD :D

w00t w00t, show example picture :ninja:

Just check the link which i posted above and you will see the blink etc xd

But I'm working on it atm, not finished yet^^

I'm trying to make a nice splashpage, but now I'm at a problem. I got a picture and want, that the left image side willr ecdirect to a server and the right image side redirect to a server... COuld anyone tell me if its possible and how?

You will have to use two images, split the image into two slices, than hyperlink both sides using html. :/

Back