• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing on Gunzodus Servers

Arny

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
823fb91945cbd02a1553799b969924bf.png
I think its already the time to expose this server. Since long time ago i doubted about the ammount of players on the servers of Gunzodus, but last night i investigated the newest server from gunzodus team called Ezodus. I discovered that there are around 100 characters lvl 115 you can check on the image i posted before. That thing stunned me so hard, I was like oh there must be low exp stage at lvl 115, but na. Then I opened every single character and all of this characters make exactly the same exp ranges every day, and they log in at the same range time also.
Im gonna add proofs there, where u can check they always do the same range exp and the same last login range time.
e633b98b08a886dc191cd714d6df707d.png969024b89c658518739b12f8398db1ad.png1583172304207.png1583172329401.png

Level 115 is really hard. Is the same as Gunzodus with level 175, they all are stacked and loggin at the same time to do 100k exp daily.

1583172421018.png1583172442477.png1583172462458.png1583172486805.png1583172511851.png
I could actually do the same for the rest 80 characters on the online list but I think is already enough. I expect that you gonna do something about this guy like u did with the pangeria owners. @Delirium @xinn @Kaspar
Post automatically merged:

Also I made a post asking about the exp stage on lvl 115 on gunzodus forum, and they insta deleted it without any reason HAHAHAH.

In Gunzodus server the people stack at levels 170-180 aswell.

5ecdc75a2b0b716150ae4490861ceb78.png

All with the same pattern of exp daily, all with green boots (wtf is this), all logins into 23:00-24:00, etc...

24a4f5aa63f87cf6b8c5fe7793ecce6c.png

c50b7f91a1dc8101331bc240a8263cd5.png

Yeah and all those "doubting chars" has green boots, maybe Gunzodus owner has a green boots fetish.

What happens if you exiva these characters ingame? Are they all at the same position?

Didnt even login, but I guess they will be at the same position, and this position will be trainers I guess since u cannot move from the trainers room.
Post automatically merged:

what does that has to do with otland at all?? 🤔
Some moderators removed the post from pangeria for spoofing, also from the otserverlist. So Im wondering why they arent removing the post from gunzodus since they are spoofing also.

Some moderators removed the post from pangeria for spoofing, also from the otserverlist. So Im wondering why they arent removing the post from gunzodus since they are spoofing also.
But the otland staff doesn't have anything to do with the otservlist.org staff, even they have a warning that it seems to be only visible on phone

@Arny
I've just checked both servers and Gunzodus and ezodus returns the correct number of active players online, however you are right - those characters are most certaintly fake.

@Arny
I've just checked both servers and Gunzodus and ezodus returns the correct number of active players online, however you are right - those characters are most certaintly fake.
Happens the same for gunzodus, check the online list and count the number of players between lvl 170-180 most of them fake with exactly the same system as ezodus

Happens the same for gunzodus, check the online list and count the number of players between lvl 170-180 most of them fake with exactly the same system as ezodus
I know. I told Gunzo to delete those characters since it's misleading to users visiting player's online list (on his website), however, keep in mind that those characters weren't counted towards the number of active players returned to otservlist.

Yes, we increase player counter on the website especially in the evening, it was part of our marketing almost since the beginning, maybe it's time to stop. We always say our players to check otservlist for proper information.

You can also check several more servers with similar concept eg. https://battlefull.com/?subtopic=whoisonline - reporting 800 less players to otservlist.

Lol? U are actually puting fake characters. And its weird u put fake charcters today, and Today its also only day ur server had Higher numbers on otservlist. Look your graphs, ur fake characters must be included there. Because it dont make sense for your two servers to be only going down, and Today Suddenly for some magical reason there is more Players On OTservlist Also?

Where is battlefulls fake characters? U have some proofs they also are faking characters? Its probably just AFK players, people Botting, people Breaking MC Limits. Not GM Faking characters like you, To me its big difference. Maybe u can show some proofs they are creating hundreds of own characters to lure players into their ots like it was proven u did in this thred?

Lol? U are actually puting fake characters. And its weird u put fake charcters today, and Today its also only day ur server had Higher numbers on otservlist. Look your graphs, ur fake characters must be included there. Because it dont make sense for your two servers to be only going down, and Today Suddenly for some magical reason there is more Players On OTservlist Also?

Where is battlefulls fake characters? U have some proofs they also are faking characters? Its probably just AFK players, people Botting, people Breaking MC Limits. Not GM Faking characters like you, To me its big difference. Maybe u can show some proofs they are creating hundreds of own characters to lure players into their ots like it was proven u did in this thred?

The reason of players increase is that majority of bots was not working for past 2-3 days and started to work again today's morning. Please check our 30-days graph.

Did I mention somebody is creating fake characters? There more ways to increase 'players online' number, every OT has its own. The goal is to follow rules of otservlist.

I agree we have to reconsider this 'retro practise' on our projects although only 0.01% of the players have problems with it.

Last edited:
Im Sure U will remove it Hah. Just like U dont have any issues Viewbotting and Luring people that way Also. What more is faked? We have No idea. Probably Lots. Making Some System to Automatically level characters and Having Hundreds of characters goes to show what Lenghts u do to Lure players.

Beware of Such Corrupted OTS!

so it means that the rule is clear to some and not to others! because my server was banned on the otservlist with 100 real online players showing the right amount and on our website there were 300 online, in which the great Xin banned us twice unfairly, everyone already knows his nature, even banned several friends of mine. I want to know why the rule is valid for some and not for others.

xin, banned my Warzona server, where I always donated it on his otservlist, I did nothing wrong, but then he will have the cash back he needs, which by the way was a lot of money. that by the way I already have another server on the otservlist, now we just have to wait for his abuse of power.

@xinn

BTW! Found something More funny. Going Into "Whats more faked". I look On guy liking Gunz's posts. @Machump. That Guy Literally Only Has 2 Types of posts. Positive comments inside Gunzodus Threads, and the rest are Posts flaming Other OTSES Mainly RL Maps That are enemies of Gunzodus Servers.

Back