• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing on Gunzodus Servers

@itoxblade
I don't really know who Machump is. Probably you can ask mods to check IP. Also twitch is the activity of one of our gamemasters. I don't really know how twitch works myself. But believe me, we don't really need to do this kind of activities to attract players anymore as last year we have discovered more effective ways to so.

@johncore
There is no real motivation for xinn to randomly ban any server. I am sure xinn can check your server directly as he checked ours today and unban it if it's not cheating.

it is obvious that it is a case of "friends friends" in the Otserv world, everyone knows that, it is past time for the community to join and stop the otservlist, create a new otservlist.

Almost all otservlists servers have fake characters, servers with 2 thousand players ... and the other one comes and adds another thousand players, and there is a spoofing war
Tibia doesn’t have as many players as in the past

@itoxblade
I don't really know who Machump is. Probably you can ask mods to check IP. Also twitch is the activity of one of our gamemasters. I don't really know how twitch works myself. But believe me, we don't really need to do this kind of activities to attract players anymore as last year we have discovered more effective ways to so.

@johncore
There is no real motivation for xinn to randomly ban any server. I am sure xinn can check your server directly as he checked ours today and unban it if it's not cheating.

I have nothing against you Gunzodos, but I was banned for that very reason. he will invent another reason, where everyone knows about his abuse of power. before banning me he kept asking our staff to donate on banners, he abuses power, who does not follow what he imposes, he just finds a reason to ban.

Yes, we increase player counter on the website especially in the evening, it was part of our marketing almost since the beginning, maybe it's time to stop. We always say our players to check otservlist for proper information.

You can also check several more servers with similar concept eg. https://battlefull.com/?subtopic=whoisonline - reporting 800 less players to otservlist.

I think you dont know what marketing means. Is sad that you try to justify it by the argument of everyone do it.

I used to play many times on Gunzodus servers, and always i used to check who's online to catch enemies and i was wondering why there was so many people that i never used to see in game. For me was kinda strange since i was a really active player and almost 50% of whos online list i never used to see them anywhere in game. Now that i see that many servers used to make fake players to increase online and then they can sit on top of otserverlist to let people think that is most playable server.
I dont know if otland can do anything, maybe they shouldnt let Gunzodus Servers advertise their servers till everything is clarified.
Otserverlist should check it and investigate like they did to other ots on the past.

The real issue here is players taking otservlist as a reliable source for player numbers after all this years of known shady practices by server owners and most likely the website itself.

The sole reason of being able to highlight your server for money should give a clue about the business there.

I would welcome 'voting system' on otservlist so server owners will have to attract players in some way to vote for their servers and get better score in the list.

However, the current system which is max 4 connections/IP is not that bad as well.

@Evil Puncker:
This guy in his 4 years account history had his servers banned 10 times... Last time he logged in 50 fake characters and counted them as "real" just to have higher position on the list.

@Sq Vz:
The number of reported players to the otservlist is in most cases different than the number of characters logged into a server. Keep in mind that those are 2 different things. Since I don't tell server owners how they are supposed to run their server (that would be outrageous) they however must report a correct number of players online if they want to have their server advertised on the list. Basically server's are supposed to count only active players (those, connected to the server so players xlogged can't be counted) and aren't allowed to count mc's exceeding a limit of 4/IP. That's why sometimes a server has 1000 characters on "who is online" page but only 750 on otservlist. Basically, if you want to know server's condition - check otservlist and server's history graph.

@BahamutxD:
The real issue here is players taking otservlist as a reliable source for player numbers after all this years of known shady practices by server owners and most likely the website itself.
Maybe because it is reliable source of information about the servers? Have you ever asked yourself why otservlist and not any other server list? It's not like it was the only list the moment I've created it - there were like 5 lists then and It's not like in that 15 years history I had no competitors.
Some people are just creating conspiracy theories to justify their problems in creating a popular server. Well, that's not my problem.

@gunz:
Voting system would encourage fake voting (proxies/tor) and huge spamming in order to be higher on the list. I don't see how this system would be in any way better and beneficent to anyone. In the past I remember otfans had a list based on voting and lost competition to otservlist.

@king jordi:
Now that i see that many servers used to make fake players to increase online and then they can sit on top of otserverlist to let people think that is most playable server.
Keep in mind that those fake characters (from gunzodous/ezodus) weren't counted toward the "active players number" (the number displayed on otservlist) so they had no effect on his position on the list.

Another thing that surprised me and my friends so hard when we used to play gunzodus, was logging in and appearing in training monks after xloging in depot.

But yeah as someone said in this post the owner of gunz and owner of otservlist must be friend$$$$$, now i understand oxserver owners when they said that otserverlist was corrupted :D.

But yeah as someone said in this post the owner of gunz and owner of otservlist must be friend$$$$$, now i understand oxserver owners when they said that otserverlist was corrupted :D.
Oh, the same oxserver which was banned because of reporting fake number of players online (despite I warned them to fix the server or delete it from the list until it's fixed)? Then accused me of corruption and whole community couldn't provide a single evidence? Yeah, fun time :)

Well, there are people who stopped drinking Corona beer because of corona virus. People believes what they want to believe and what is convenient for them despite how stupid it is. I won't change that.

Oh, the same oxserver which was banned because of reporting fake number of players online (despite I warned them to fix the server or delete it from the list until it's fixed)? Then accused me of corruption and whole community couldn't provide a single evidence? Yeah, fun time :)

Well, there are people who stopped drinking Corona beer because of corona virus. People believes what they want to believe and what is convenient for them despite how stupid it is. I won't change that.

What you think about this @Syntax ??

Gunzodus - 791 players.
Gunzodus in Otservlist - 596 players.

Almost 200 fake characters without having in mind if otservlist is faked aswell or they have spoofs. Nice marketing movements.

I was banned for the same reason and I demand that the owner of the otservlist be a man, why doesn't the criterion work the same for everyone?
Unfortunately he is corrupt, abuse of power, who does not play his game of donating in banners, box, he simply finds a reason to ban.

I was banned for the same reason and I demand that the owner of the otservlist be a man, why doesn't the criterion work the same for everyone?
Unfortunately he is corrupt, abuse of power, who does not play his game of donating in banners, box, he simply finds a reason to ban.

Same as gunzodus owners. This may be the reason of why they defend each other.

@xinn

Stop lying, man, I had 100 players online when my server was banned, you even entered my PC, you said everything was ok, you lost it and my server was showing only in the search list, I spent 3 days without appearing in the ranking, just showing up when looking for the server's name, do you think I'm a boy ?? I have 3 servers running on your list there, among other server franchises running there, you screwed up with my main server man, I invested a lot with donate on your list, with marketing and you rewarded me with it, if I was wrong or here I'd be talking man, stop being crazy, everyone knows who you are.

@johncore:
Why do I even argue with you? You even admitted in that particular topic that you were logging in fake characters. You (or your friend - Renan) even stated that in the email sent to me in February. You also tried to get around the banishment by adding your server under a new IP.

I invested a lot with donate on your list with marketing and you rewarded me with it
I'm glad you said that. Some people maybe will finally understand that money doesn't matter.

Back