• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Spoonfeeders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've always been against spoonfeeding and some people here just take it to a whole new level, its sad..

Make a little tutorial with javascript show up for new members maybe? something that highlights the box and makes a pop up appear saying: "THIS IS WHERE THE SEARCH IS SITUATED. BEFORE ASKING SHIT, SEARCH!"
Doubt it's gonna work though, people are lazy :)

This is not a game to need a tutorial. Using a forum should be simple for people who surf on the internet regularly. I am not really against it but "if you can't beat them, join them" is not really an option. Some people definitely need a huge search function in the middle of their monitor, though.

Such click n' run servers don't really attract a lot of people. There are tons of them that if you distribute the population equally to each server, they'll have few players.

rly?
most servers in top of otservlist are downloaded rl map packs :D

Most, not all. I pretty much assume that if they are on the top of the server list it means they've put an effort on their servers.

That or spoofing or just their rates for the map, I've had a click and run server and got about 100 players (only about 15 afk training) within 3 days.

Here was my Issue when I first started on OT.
>Born a N00b.
>Asked to be spoonfeed.
>Everybody Does the Dinosaur.
>I go WTF?
>Everyone went GTFO n00bz.
>I said fuck this.
>?????
>Learn how to do things on my own.
>LEARNED!
>I pity a n00b.
>I begin to spoonfeed n00bs.
>No gratitude!
>I go fuck you n00b.
>Never spoonfeed again!

And this is how I got to learn...The hard way!

/\
Same as me, everyone starts as a noob, everyone must study and work by themselves, when you get a job no one will spoonfeed you, its time for people to learn to be independent!

/\
Same as me, everyone starts as a noob, everyone must study and work by themselves, when you get a job no one will spoonfeed you, its time for people to learn to be independent!

Your speech ma'am gives me such motivation! +1 internatz for you!

cant we make like a little window beside the search button which says 'would you please fucking use it? its free and made just 4 you, try it out!'? would be much easier xd :)

LASspoonfeed1.jpg

Stop it guys, soon shit gets serious.
[video=youtube;LJIfF8lUHVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJIfF8lUHVI[/video]

Should rename this thread "Spoonfeeders - TROLLS UNITE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back