• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sportacus' Thread

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm gonna post some of the sprites here that I make, I'm absolutely horrible at spriting, but sometimes things need to get done, and hopefully I can get better over time.

I'll also 'release' any sprites I make for public use.

First up is making a colour changeable Butterfly
(it is the butterfly sprite from real tibia, but just giving it a blend layer)

Colour Changeable Butterfly_692.png

and what it looks like in game:

Screenshot 2014-10-18 06.02.12.png

Download OBD file for object builder:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2e4arpyxsssw7sx/Colour_Changeable_Butterfly_692.obd

It takes some practice, starting out on already made sprites will give you the general idea on shading and how to shape stuff. I use to be pretty alright at drawing sprites. I gave up and quit, so I never got any better. Just keep going and don't get discouraged because you make some bad ones.

Hopefully when I get my internet back you'll have your server up so we can hang out, kill some people and have fun.

all are edits, do you have something made by you from scratch?

all are edits, do you have something made by you from scratch?
Well he said he would release anything he makes to public and that he just started.

Therefor I am assuming that is all he has done so far, and anything he does do he will release here for public use.
(If you read then you can comprehend)

Back