• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Spriter, Web Help, and Custom Client Maker

Mariner37

Scripter, Mapper.
Reaction score
I am running a Rl Map project, The rl map is up and running, and everything works.
I would like to make a custom client, and someone to make custom sprites to add to this custom client, if you could possible do both of these this would be great, and you would have a better chance at getting the job. We will talk a staff position or donation items for helping. it is x400 and ends at x5. very fun server and we just looking for a little more help. if you want to help plz leave a msg on here or add my msn at [email protected]

Hello i can help you with spriteing. And you already have my msn.

Yours Tom.

Custom Client is made, we really just need a spriter, and someone that knows how to edit the rl tibia website. i want to use their layout and just add my own graphics so that it is a Dark Dreams website. still looking

Attachments

Last edited:
Back