• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia [Sprites] Legends of Shinobi 1.5 BETA :: SPR, DAT, PIC !

Fresh

Quack!
Solutions
Reaction score
asdasdhd.png

oaoao.png

Attachments

• LoS v1.5 BETA.rar
    16.4 MB · Views: 111 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
@up

Dude do you just like go through everyone's Post's and type Approved? ciz ive seen like you on nearly every post ive been on saying "Approved"

@up

Dude do you just like go through everyone's Post's and type Approved? ciz ive seen like you on nearly every post ive been on saying "Approved"

That's because he's a mod herp derp.

@up

LOOOL
and ur join date is 2009, wierd ehh?
This post was hidden, it wont be shown until a moderator approves it. His job is to approve it, and check if everything is clean, and keep of newbs from OTLand. Hope you understand!

LOOOL
This post was hidden, it wont be shown until a moderator approves it. His job is to approve it, and check if everything is clean, and keep of newbs from OTLand. Hope you understand!

I'm trying to understand why you liked his post.

LOOOL

Im trying to understand what he means? keep of newbs from OTLAND and why he is fussed about my join date?

Well he might not be on about, hackers *most probably yes* but no need to rage aswell "obviously" i was only asking but now i know why....

I'm trying to understand why you liked his post.

Why not? :D

Im trying to understand what he means? keep of newbs from OTLAND and why he is fussed about my join date?

OFC he is going to approve it, since the guy is doing favor to the community? or wait, DONT APPROVE, BADDDDDDD

lol you realy need to learn english grammar and make some sense befor making a comment.. (nice dont approve) kids..

Aiden, u need to learn some comon sense before postin stupid shit like :

Aiden, u need to learn some comon sense before postin stupid shit like :
@up

Back