• Sign up for October Mapping Competition! The prize includes Otland Premium time.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service. (items/outfits/nature/grounds/repair)

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys.

Here I am just for you to create unique sprites pixel by pixel by myself without using any enhancing/automated programs to keep my work look more professional just for yourself and nobody else.
(I am not publishing sprites created for customers unless I got the permission from them)

Here below you can see some of the examples of my work.​

Fan works (colour palette may differ from original tibia sprites):
hermiona walk.gifron3.gifvoldemort16.gif green lizard.gif

mundo final3.gif
kaisa7.gif
yasuo8.gif teemo5.gif

kratos-gif4.gif

car5.png

Original Tibia themed sprites:

aura-otland-watermarked.gif
full-aura-preview-otland.gif

waypoint-otland.gif

eskeleto.png
osmiornic3.png
undead horse.png
troglodyta WALKING.gif

mummy 2.png
dragon-token--gif.gif

red backpack.gif
robe2.png
elemental skirt2.png

sword 4.png
demon armor2.png
halloween backpack 4.png

green gem.png
gem.png
orange gem.png
violet gem.png
red gem.png

wall3.png
stone5.gif
tree5.gif
tree-FREE3.pngblueberry2.gif
krzak11.gif

Client GUI:

store buttonnn.png

store - final Ver.png
Please be aware that I am NOT ALLOWING to edit/copy/share/use any of the sprites above.
If you would like to use any of my sprites, please contact me first.

What am I able to do?
1. Outfits/Monsters (animated or idle)
2. Items (animated or idle)
3. Grounds, furniture, nature
4. I can repair your sprites or edit them. (example: delete transparent pixels or add some details to your existing sprite)
5. NEW: effects (even up to 30 animations)
6. NEW: client GUI such as buttons or backgrounds.

How long will takes me to finish your order?
-It really depends on your expectations.
The time will be agreed in private conversation once I will receive clear description, size and amount of animations(if applicable).

How much my service cost?
Price would depend on number of orders and difficulty/time needed to finish your request.
If it would be continuous work (or cooperation in your project) we may make some nice deals :)

What if for any reason I can not complete the sprite that has been paid for?
-Simply I will refund the whole amount that has been paid for this exact sprite(s) and may publish the whole work to public.

What's the payment method?
To secure both me and you, I am ONLY accepting payments via PayPal.

Are the sprites you have bought yours?
You can use, edit them for your own use, but I still own the full authority.
You may NOT resell them at any point as well as share them without stating me as an author.

When I may share to public the sprites I have made on requests?
I will NEVER share a sprite that has been fully paid for, unless I got a clear permission from you to do that or when the sprite:
1. Has been refused by yourself.
2. Needs a full rework.
3. Has been or is in process of being refunded.

What is the refund policy?
-I may refund you in some cases, but mostly due to scams I am limiting the scenarios when it may happen:
Here are the ONLY cases I can refund you and the amounts.
1. Late delivery - I will inform you in advance that the sprite may be delayed, if you decide it takes too long I will refund a 100% amount at same day.
2. If it does not met your expectations (this has to be reported at the 24hours from the time that sprite has been delivered). 50%-100% refund

If you order anything, I will update daily on how is the work going and will make sure that I am creating a sprite that you will really love!

Please note that I may only start to work on your request when the full payment has been received.

I will send a separate post in case of any rules update.

Any more questions? Don't hesitate to ask me!
Have a good one guys!​

Last edited:

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Cleaned up some custom sprites for me at a reasonable price. All went well easy to work with.

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
When I saw @marek12 Dr. Mundo's I knew I had to have him. Ordered a full outfit with animations and a decaying body that looks amazing, good job!

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hit me up i wanna pay for services i need new custome sprites for my server
hi there. please send me a private message with more details of what you would need to be done. thanks

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Here I made an animated aura for one of the customers.

aura-otland-watermarked.gif

Please do not share,edit or use this sprite.
All rights reserved to the owner of this artwork.

It may be protected by copyright.

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
and this is the full aura preview.
full-aura-preview-otland.gif

Please do not share,edit or use this sprite.
All rights reserved to the owner of this artwork.
It may be protected by copyright.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
working on a sprite for my portfolio.
let me know if you know who's that :D
reco.png

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking good kratos was a bit more pale or am I mistaken havnt played god of war in years
not finished though haha
Post automatically merged:

Looking good kratos was a bit more pale or am I mistaken havnt played god of war in years​
There we go, a finished piece
kratos-gif4.gif

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Just a tiny client button made for one of the customers.
Allowed for preview only, not for use/share!

store buttonnn.png

another piece made for someone, this time a concrete waypoint tile with 30 animations.
Allowed for preview only, not for use/share!

waypoint-otland.gif

Last edited:

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
NOT recommended. I describe this service as "highly unprofessional", although at this point I could as well tell I was scammed.

We were willing to hire this guy to work on some stuff regarding our update. On mutual agreement we first ordered one monster (outfit, animation and dead bodies) to see how it goes. I paid in advance. As it says in the topic: it should take 3-5 days.
He's made the sketch (1 sprite) rather quick, but its perspective was kinda fucked up, not 45 degrees. So we gave back our feedback and expected some improvements. He posted that first rejected version in one of his threads, without saying anything. That's already a bit unprofessional, but okay. It then took him 3 weeks (!) to make an animated outfit. I won't be speaking about bad quality, cause that can be a matter of taste. I could also understand if he was very busy in rl. But it was 3 weeks in which he wasn't answering in time, meanwhile visitting otland and posting his new sprites daily as if nothing happened. And even after that time he still hasn't provided the dead bodies of a monster, which was a part of our deal. Hence we asked for the money back, as he failed to fulfill the agreement at 2 points now and further cooperation seemed like a waste of time with his attitude. His answer was: "I hasn't sent the rest of the sprites, cause you didn't give me your e-mail address for that". Just lol. He had no trouble providing the outfit and animation sprites, but couldn't deliver the bodies cause of no e-mail? The most stupid excuse I've heard for... until 5 minutes later, when I read he can't give the money back, cause he "forgot his password to bank account". Yes, that's what he wrote. But it doesn't finish here, he also again posted the outfit he's made for us in one of his thread, described as:
Now every sprite that I share on this thread would be 100% free to use.
Some of them will be a sprites that someone never collected or paid for and some that have been not allowed to use.
Despite he DID NOT send the money back. So technically I've paid for something he has then published as free to use!
Seeing that, I've sent him a message that I was going to wait till the end of week (think it's enough time to "recover password" to a bank account), but his response was "I cannot tell when I'd be able to recover the password and send the money back". Bam!
I don't believe he'd ever pay it back, so technically we were scammed. I don't think that was his intention and it's also not the money that bothers me here. It's the lack of elementary rules of professionalism and his general lazines, that made me sick. Avoid any cooperation with this person.

Last edited: