• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service. (items/outfits/nature/grounds/repair)

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
Please visit my sprite-dedicated website to get in touch or to order
diamatspriting.com

Hello guys.

Here I am just for you to create unique sprites pixel by pixel by myself without using any enhancing/automated programs to keep my work look more professional just for yourself and nobody else.
(I am not publishing sprites created for customers unless I got the permission from them)

Here below you can see some of the examples of my work.​

Fan works (may not fit actual tibia sprites):​
hermiona-walk.gifvoldemort16.gif

yasuo8.gif teemo5.gif

Item gallery:​
marek12-gallery.gif
Original Tibia themed sprites:​

aura-otland-watermarked.gif
full-aura-preview-otland.gif

waypoint-otland.gif

arrows.gifbackpack.pngboots.pngbow3.pngcape.png
golden-rose-d.gifgolden-rose-in-a-box-glass.gifhealth potion2.pngmana potion2.pngshard.png

Client GUI:

store buttonnn.png

store - final Ver.png

What am I able to do?
1. Outfits/Monsters (animated or idle)
2. Items (animated or idle)
3. Grounds, furniture, nature
4. I can repair your sprites or edit them. (example: delete transparent pixels or add some details to your existing sprite)
5. NEW: effects (even up to 30 animations)
6. NEW: client GUI such as buttons or backgrounds.

How long will takes me to finish your order?
-It really depends on your expectations.
The time will be agreed in private conversation once I will receive clear description, size and amount of animations(if applicable).

How much my service cost?
Price would depend on number of orders and difficulty/time needed to finish your request.
If it would be continuous work (or cooperation in your project) we may make some nice deals :)

What if for any reason I can not complete the sprite that has been paid for?
-Simply I will refund the whole amount that has been paid for this exact sprite(s) and may publish the whole work to public.

What's the payment method?
To secure both me and you, I am ONLY accepting payments via PayPal.

Are the sprites you have bought yours?
You can use, edit them for your own use, but I still own the full authority.
You may NOT resell them at any point as well as share them without stating me as an author.

When I may share to public the sprites I have made on requests?
I will NEVER share a sprite that has been fully paid for, unless I got a clear permission from you to do that or when the sprite:
1. Has been refused
2. Needs a full rework
3. Has been or is in process of being refunded

What is the refund policy?
-I may refund you in some cases, but mostly due to scams I am limiting the scenarios when it may happen:
Here are the ONLY cases I can refund you and the amounts.

1. Late delivery - I will inform you in advance that the sprite may be delayed, if you decide it takes too long I will refund a 100% amount at same day.
2. If it does not met your expectations (this has to be reported at the 24hours from the time that sprite has been delivered). 50%-100% refund or I can offer to remake the sprite.

If you order anything, I will update daily on how is the work going and will make sure that I am creating a sprite that you will really love!

Please note that I may only start to work on your request when the full payment has been received.

I will send a separate post in case of any rules update.

Any more questions? Don't hesitate to ask me!
Have a good one guys!​

Last edited:
Cleaned up some custom sprites for me at a reasonable price. All went well easy to work with.

Hit me up i wanna pay for services i need new custome sprites for my server
hi there. please send me a private message with more details of what you would need to be done. thanks

Here I made an animated aura for one of the customers.

aura-otland-watermarked.gif

Please do not share,edit or use this sprite.
All rights reserved to the owner of this artwork.

It may be protected by copyright.

and this is the full aura preview.
full-aura-preview-otland.gif

Please do not share,edit or use this sprite.
All rights reserved to the owner of this artwork.
It may be protected by copyright.

recommended.
thanks for using my service. appreciate it! :)

bump

working on a sprite for my portfolio.
let me know if you know who's that :D
reco.png

Looking good kratos was a bit more pale or am I mistaken havnt played god of war in years
not finished though haha
Post automatically merged:

Looking good kratos was a bit more pale or am I mistaken havnt played god of war in years​
There we go, a finished piece
kratos-gif4.gif

Just a tiny client button made for one of the customers.
Allowed for preview only, not for use/share!

store buttonnn.png

another piece made for someone, this time a concrete waypoint tile with 30 animations.
Allowed for preview only, not for use/share!

waypoint-otland.gif

Last edited:
NOT recommended. I describe this service as "highly unprofessional", although at this point I could as well tell I was scammed.

We were willing to hire this guy to work on some stuff regarding our update. On mutual agreement we first ordered one monster (outfit, animation and dead bodies) to see how it goes. I paid in advance. As it says in the topic: it should take 3-5 days.
He's made the sketch (1 sprite) rather quick, but its perspective was kinda fucked up, not 45 degrees. So we gave back our feedback and expected some improvements. He posted that first rejected version in one of his threads, without saying anything. That's already a bit unprofessional, but okay. It then took him 3 weeks (!) to make an animated outfit. I won't be speaking about bad quality, cause that can be a matter of taste. I could also understand if he was very busy in rl. But it was 3 weeks in which he wasn't answering in time, meanwhile visitting otland and posting his new sprites daily as if nothing happened. And even after that time he still hasn't provided the dead bodies of a monster, which was a part of our deal. Hence we asked for the money back, as he failed to fulfill the agreement at 2 points now and further cooperation seemed like a waste of time with his attitude. His answer was: "I hasn't sent the rest of the sprites, cause you didn't give me your e-mail address for that". Just lol. He had no trouble providing the outfit and animation sprites, but couldn't deliver the bodies cause of no e-mail? The most stupid excuse I've heard for... until 5 minutes later, when I read he can't give the money back, cause he "forgot his password to bank account". Yes, that's what he wrote. But it doesn't finish here, he also again posted the outfit he's made for us in one of his thread, described as:
Now every sprite that I share on this thread would be 100% free to use.
Some of them will be a sprites that someone never collected or paid for and some that have been not allowed to use.
Despite he DID NOT send the money back. So technically I've paid for something he has then published as free to use!
Seeing that, I've sent him a message that I was going to wait till the end of week (think it's enough time to "recover password" to a bank account), but his response was "I cannot tell when I'd be able to recover the password and send the money back". Bam!
I don't believe he'd ever pay it back, so technically we were scammed. I don't think that was his intention and it's also not the money that bothers me here. It's the lack of elementary rules of professionalism and his general lazines, that made me sick. Avoid any cooperation with this person.

Last edited:
Wow.
How dare you tweak everything in such a disrespectful manner.
I would understand all of this if I really would not reply to you for even 1 message or make you feel "placed in the corner". Meanwhile everything seemed to be fine untill you received my work in full. I agreed with time extension with your mate(who was the only person from your "team" that I knew at this time and who was orginally reaponsible for receiving and deciding if we should proceed or not as you just came up to the conversation with me once you asked for a refund- in threatening attitude and once again, after receiving a full work piece). I offered a money return after the first deadline past as I said I got no spare time to do your stuff in time you would expect, in return I got the message from your mate that we can extend the time. The first sprite( in fact 1 frame out of 19 total) that I have posted on the forum was declined by you guys first, it was clearly stated and THEN posted on the otland as a free sprite. I would recommend improving communication with your coo-mates before posting such a bulls*it (no other words for that). There was no single message from any of you that I have never replied.
Also I have never said a line such as "I hasn't sent the rest of the sprites, cause you didn't give me your e-mail address for that" but asked for the email or discord so I can send you properly a full file instead of browser picture. At this point I don't know if you can not translate properly our conversation or is it again lack of communication between your friends.

Talking about refund, I have clearly said: I will return the money but in fact this isn't fair and I would do it just for peace of mind. At this point you seemed overproblematic.
I made a one mistake- I should have never agreed on your proposal of paying directly by bank transfer. I said it's up to you how you would like to pay, but I would recommend PayPal as transfer method to protect both me and you. Instead you have pressed on a bank transfer on which I have agreed (never again) and you have sent me the money to my polish account which I have not used since at least 1 year. In order to make any refund I need to reset my password.
What human being would risk any feedback like that and future works for one spritework?

Once again, I have never said I will not return the money to anyone (this is the first refund I have ever made so far), but it is super important to mention that I should not at this point. And it's not because you posted such a feedback, but because I don't want any of my customers to feel unsatisfied by my service.

Shame on you for all these lies, honestly.
I am really surprised of your post.

Last edited:
Extend the time, cause you're busy in real life - no problem. But not from 3-5 days to 3 weeks - and still not finished - when you're posting your new sprites in otland almost daily. You never said it'd be taking that long, and considering how active you were in otland in all that time, it really didn't seem like you had no time to finish it.
You've taken the money and shown no interest in finishing the project really. You were not answering on privs right away, although again - in the meantime you'were posting here like nothing.
Posting the first sketch (denied or not) made for us, without a word, was unprofessional. But posting the entire monster we've paid for, as "FREE TO USE", without sending the money back, that's already a scam. Yea, you never said you wouldn't send it back. But the fact is you did not send, simple as that.

I made a one mistake- I should have never agreed on your proposal of paying directly by bank transfer. I said it's up to you how you would like to pay, but I would recommend PayPal as transfer method to protect both me and you. Instead you have pressed on a bank transfer on which I have agreed (never again) and you have sent me the money to my polish account which I have not used since at least 1 year. In order to make any refund I need to reset my password.

I don't think you even realize how hilarious that sounds. It's like you're saying it was my fault I lost the money, cause I've choosen to pay by bank transfer, instead of paypal where I'd be "protected". lolz
And the "I don't have password" excuse is the most stupid I've heard. As if it was taking weeks to call your bank and go through password recovery process. Probably 10 minutes at most (shorter than it took you writing that post). Now it's not only taking days, but you're openly saying you don't know when you'd be able to send it. Like it can be next year or maybe next life.
And by the way, how is it possible you were able to verify you recived the money on your bank account, so you started the work, but now you can't access that account? You could access it back then but not anymore?

So to cut all the "background drama", here are the facts: you were extending given time greatly and eventually did not finish your work. But most importantly: you've now published (as free to use) the monster I paid for, without sending the money back. So technically I still own rights to it.
Those are facts you can't deny and they tell everything here, yet you're calling me a liar.

You've broken the agreement and our rights at so many points, that it's amusing you're attempting to present yourself as a victim here.
I honestly don't really care about that money itself. It's a matter of propriety. When our server went down once, we immidiately offered refunding everyone's premium on request, and I spent a whole night returning people's money. Just because I felt responsible (even though it wasn't my fault). You don't feel nor take ANY responsibility for your work and that's the whole point, so I discourage anyone from using your service.

Last edited:
Extend the time, cause you're busy in real life - no problem. But not from 3-5 days to 3 weeks - and still not finished - when you're posting your new sprites in otland almost daily. You never said it'd be taking that long, and considering how active you were in otland in all that time, it really didn't seem like you had no time to finish it.
You've taken the money and shown no interest in finishing the project really. You were not answering on privs right away, although again - in the meantime you'were posting here like nothing.
Posting the first sketch (denied or not) made for us, without a word, was unprofessional. But posting the entire monster we've paid for, as "FREE TO USE", without sending the money back, that's already a scam. Yea, you never said you wouldn't send it back. But the fact is you did not send, simple as that.

I don't think you even realize how hilarious that sounds. It's like you're saying it was my fault I lost the money, cause I've choosen to pay by bank transfer, instead of paypal where I'd be "protected". lolz
And the "I don't have password" excuse is the most stupid I've heard. As if it was taking weeks to call your bank and go through password recovery process. Probably 10 minutes at most (shorter than it took you writing that post). Now it's not only taking days, but you're openly saying you don't know when you'd be able to send it. Like it can be next year or maybe next life.
And by the way, how is it possible you were able to verify you recived the money on your bank account, so you started the work, but now you can't access that account? You could access it back then but not anymore?

So to cut all the "background drama", here are the facts: you were extending given time greatly and eventually did not finish your work. But most importantly: you've now published (as free to use) the monster I paid for, without sending the money back. So technically I still own rights to it.
Those are facts you can't deny and they tell everything here, yet you're calling me a liar.

You've broken the agreement and our rights at so many points, that it's amusing you're attempting to present yourself as a victim here.
I honestly don't really care about that money itself. It's a matter of propriety. When our server went down once, we immidiately offered refunding everyone's premium on request, and I spent a whole night returning people's money. Just because I felt responsible (even though it wasn't my fault). You feel nor take ANY responsibility for your work and that's the whole point, so I discourage anyone from using your service.
This is pathetic. I am not even going to discuss it any further.
There is a huge problem in your understanding or you are acting now.

If there is part which you still do not understand/do not believe, please contact me in private or read back through my answers to your questions.

I will be refunding the full amount as I mentioned before and I will message you and also post it in here once the transfer went trough.
It should not take more than 4days and depending on the delay you will receive the money regardless. (in case I cannot retrieve my password I will send the money from my original bank account, any fees will be deducted from the amount).

Don't want this thread to be full of your imagined bulls*it.
Every feedback is worthy, so thanks for postinng, but that's enough.
Everything from my and your side is explained so any more questions, feel free to message me in private.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly don't really care about that money itself. It's a matter of propriety. When our server went down once, we immidiately offered refunding everyone's premium on request, and I spent a whole night returning people's money. Just because I felt responsible (even though it wasn't my fault). You feel nor take ANY responsibility for your work and that's the whole point, so I discourage anyone from using your service.
also this post is full of lies. but I won't argue anymore. It's completely worthless.

Last edited:
"Imagined bullshit"? Do you deny any of the below?

• You extended the time from "3-5 days" to over 3 weeks
  • You did not deliver the subject of our deal (missing dead bodies sprites)
  • You did not send the money back
  • Despite not sending the money back, you posted those sprites in public forum as "free to use"

Which point is "imagined", do you say?

And I'm still wondering: somehow you were able to verify my payment in advance, on your bank account, but now you can't send the money back FROM THE SAME ACCOUNT, cause "sori no password"? Amusing.

If there is part which you still do not understand/do not believe, please contact me in private or read back through my answers to your questions.

I did contact you in the first place, but you sent me off, hence I posted it here. Now you want to talk in private?

Last edited:
Back