• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service. (items/outfits/nature/grounds/repair)

The thing I'm confused of here is how would he know he received the money in the first place if he couldn't access his bank? And to reset it, it's a case of either phoning them and doing it over the phone and/or waiting for a letter to be received from the bank.

This just doesn't add up.

Ofc it does not, especially that it takes 15 min at most to go through password recovery process, and he's using this excuse for a week already. So yea, either a scam or highly unserious/unprofessional.

It also shows an edit around the time of you saying it was "written in the thread that you retain the rights" as Nekiro identified. So... The whole behaviour seems sketchy to say the least.

It's not even made clear in the thread, it only makes it clear that I cannot resell them nor share without mentioning him as an author.
The point is also that the whole deal was set via priv, and he never mentioned anything nor even asked us to read it. So technically, what he's written somewhere on the internet, has no force to our agreement. And it's a common sense that people pay for exclusive rights, unless specified otherwise. But okay, we can ASSUME I've read it, because I'm otland user.. still it's not made clear enough plus I've shown one of his priv messages in which - after our question - he clearly said he would NOT publish ANY sprites without our permission! So either way he broke that promise. What he says now is that this promise became outdated once he agreed to refund the money, which would be all fine.. if he only refunded that money lol. I don't want to have the money back and keep these unfinished sprites, I'm not going to use them nor claim any rights as soon as it's refunded. But so far there's no sight of a refund, so now I don't have money nor sprites. Simple as that.

You also argue he has received the sprite but so have everyone else on the forum now, since you released it.

The point here is also that we haven't received all the sprites. Our deal included also monster's dead bodies (it was added to the cost), which we NEVER got afterall.

And like I'm saying for all that time, it's not even about money. If he, at the moment we lost our patience but still kept it between us and him, only admitted that he failed and was sorry for that - I would have been like whatever, keep the money for bother and good luck. Seriously, those 40 euros don't make any difference to us. But no, he did not take ANY responsibility for his work, he only sent us off with that "no password" bullshit and bye. That's what has triggered me, and now he's gone further - claiming the he was the one scammed. Where, when, at what point? lol

Last edited:
I have lost the hope in people completely.
The thing I'm confused of here is how would he know he received the money in the first place if he couldn't access his bank? And to reset it, it's a case of either phoning them and doing it over the phone and/or waiting for a letter to be received from the bank.

This just doesn't add up.

The rest of this thread however, is unclear but I would usually expect that if someone were to commission you to do a specific sprite, that sprite would become theirs. Similar to a design company paying a designer to make a logo. They then can't resell that logo as it belongs to the company that hired them (albeit, this is usually indicated within a contract). Yet in this scenario, it hasn't been outlined as such and therefore I can understand the confusion. It would just be expected that it would be this way.

It also shows an edit around the time of you saying it was "written in the thread that you retain the rights" as Nekiro identified. So... The whole behaviour seems sketchy to say the least. You also argue he has received the sprite but so have everyone else on the forum now, since you released it.
I am losing my hope what so ever. I mean, I understand you may seem confused of what's going on, but saying what you think and not something that happen for real isn't helping at all.

To explain once again my bank issue:
He has paid to me as normal bank transfer to my secondary abroad bank account which I have rarely used 1 year ago.
Now I can login to it at any time with my fingerprint autofill on my phone, yet I don't remember password at all.

I just have moved to the new place.
Working nights 45hours a week, weekend is the only time I got days off.

I will repeat myself even 200 times now: the refund is in process and he will be refunded any day now.

Shared sprite was not shared because he made me mad. It was released only because he refuses it. for fuck sake, which part is so hard to understand and how people expect me to be calm or proffesional while they cannot understand so simple thing.....
Post automatically merged:

Also forgot to mention that the thread was edited only because I am adding new sprites to it every time I release one. (expanding portfolio in this thread)

Last edited:
To explain once again my bank issue:
He has paid to me as normal bank transfer to my secondary abroad bank account which I have rarely used 1 year ago.
Now I can login to it at any time with my fingerprint autofill on my phone, yet I don't remember password at all.

I just have moved to the new place.
Working nights 45hours a week, weekend is the only time I got days off.

To explain once again your bank issue:
I paid to the one you gave me. And it's not any abroad Swiss, Luxembourg or Virgin Islands bank. It's Polish bank and you are Polish. Your current whereabouts have nothing to do with it, cause you've only got to use your phone and speak to the Polish guy on the other side. Nothing else. And "no time" is no issue either, cause you already spent way more time writing those posts that it would take you to call the bank and get a new password. So by that excuse you are only making fool of yourself. It is one of the (many) things that shows your utter lack of professionalism and self-esteem.

Shared sprite was not shared because he made me mad. It was released only because he refuses it. for fuck sake, which part is so hard to understand and how people expect me to be calm or proffesional while they cannot understand so simple thing.....

Rejected or not, you still did not return the money and at that time you didn't even tell me when you would return it. So as long as you keep the money, I am still claiming rights to the sprites. How hard is it to understand that simple thing? But instead of admitting your mistake you're saying I only paid you to draw them, not to have any rights 😂 and that you're the victim here 😂
It's only your attitude that makes me continue this topic. I would have already forgotten those stupid 40 euros if you haven't gone like that:

"We don't have your coat, and what will you do to us?" - marek12

The refund has been issued just now and should take maximum of working 2 days (according to bank statement) to arrive to the account I received the payment from.

This is just to confirm that I have completed a refund which I never should do.
But at least I got a chance to update my Q&A/rules in the main thread so I don't have any more situation like this one. EVER.

Karma exists and I know it will come back to this guy for all these lies, flipping the whole story by 180 degree and all that bullshit typed here.
I am not going to argue anymore, there is no sense whatsoever.

I would only advise to anyone to read and understand everything before posting/ commenting/ leaving a feedback.
Thanks

The Q&A is updated now to cover any inconvenience.
If I forgot to mention something, I will add it as soon as I remind myself of anything else.

Last edited:
Karma exists and I know it will come back to this guy for all these lies

Name one.

Which point of those below was not true? I mean they are easy to verify. You're accusing me of lying, but I'm listing those things atleast 3rd time and you're still unable to tell us which one isn't true. lul

• I paid in advance
  • I wasn't delivered the finished subject of our deal after 3 weeks, when you said it'd be 3-5 days at worst slightly delayed due to overload of work.
  • You were delaying the work forever, "cuz no time", meanwhile posting your new sprites in various threads daily.
  • You never finished it (missing bodies sprites).
  • You were not responding to messages right away, despite being active at forums.
  • You were posting those paid sprites at forum (though you said you wouldn't do that!).
  • Lately you said I didn't even buy the sprites, but only paid you to draw them (sic!) hence I had no rights to them at all! Despite, you never warned us about that before the deal. And it's pretty obvious no one would be paying you just to draw something, but not for the graphic itself.
  • I was asking for refund only because I wasn't given the finished work and I got tired of your awfully unprofessional attitude. Plus eventually you published it at open forum and it turned out I wasn't paying for what I thought I was (the sprites).
  • You were saying you couldn't return the money, "cuz no password to bank account, bye". Excuse of the year. You sent me off without a word when you'd be able to return it. So at that point I had no money and no sprites I paid for - this is when I brought it up here.

You're accusing me of trying to scam you (when, how?) and lying (at which point?) but you did not point anything. All you did was telling us people don't buy your sprites, but pay you to draw them 😂 hence you can do "whatever you want". That was your defense against posting paid sprites at forum. But you never told us we were not buying the sprites and everyone told you that'd be a common sense. You also never gave any feedback as to why you did not deliver complete subject of our deal, which was the reason of me asking for refund. The rest of your speech is just hur dur, without any facts. You don't make ANY sense dude.

Last edited:
New graphics added to the main post.

New graphics added to the main post.

Cool! Can you answer my question now? 😂 I don't like being called a liar. It's a nice manipulation you're doing here: call someone a liar, but don't point the actual lie, so that he won't be able to explain/defend himself, right?

Also, I still did not get the money back and you're still exposing the sprites I paid for, which is against our agreement. Is that a lie too?

Cool! Can you answer my question now? 😂 I don't like being called a liar. It's a nice manipulation you're doing here: call someone a liar, but don't point the actual lie, so that he won't be able to explain/defend himself, right?

Also, I still did not get the money back and you're still exposing the sprites I paid for, which is against our agreement. Is that a lie too?
I am with you, but I would suggest to just do not extend it any further. You will receive your money back, you have rightfully so posted your reviews, now let the others do their own decision.

Here I have made a quick preview of a pet token that came trough my mind for one of my customers.
So the idea is the outer circle as well as fire in background would represent the element of the pet and the head in the middle- type of pet. in this case dragon, which have 3 different stages of evolving. (it's just for a preview of idea purposes)

dragon-token--gif.gif

maybe some gta? haha
car5.png

Last edited:
Here is a small night time scenery.
This is made in 100% of my own sprites.

night scenery.png

Last edited:
I am with you, but I would suggest to just do not extend it any further. You will receive your money back, you have rightfully so posted your reviews, now let the others do their own decision.
I will or I will not, still no sight of refund and he's calling me a liar.
If not for that thing, you'd be right that I should not continue this dispute.
The refund has been issued just now and should take maximum of working 2 days (according to bank statement) to arrive to the account I received the payment from.
It's been 2 days and nothing. Where did you transfer that money from? I haven't yet experienced transfer between two Polish banks taking that long (unless weekend). If you sent it at 5 AM, it should be delivered the same day.

are you honestly so braindead?

here. can you shut up now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-055512_Millennium.jpg
    Screenshot_20201022-055512_Millennium.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
are you honestly so braindead?

here. can you shut up now?

No, but I think you are. None of those accounts numbers even match.
  • My account, that I sent you the money from (here as "destination"), ends with 5716 0001
  • Your account, that I sent you the money to, and that you couldn't recover (here as "source"), ended with 5451 3230

Last edited:
refunded same account.

20201022_083751.jpg

20201022_084031.jpg

I have hired spriting artists from otland several times.
Without even reading or agreeing on anything, the terms have always been clear.
I as a buyer pay x amount of cash. To recive a sprite that NONE else has the rights for. Hence I am the buyer.

How would you feel like when hiring a carpenter to lay a floor in your apartment/house. You pay up front and the carpenter completes the floor, but only YOU may walk on it, you and that carpenter. None of ur guests that visit you may walk into that room. Nope, carpenter doesn't allow it..
did you even thought about what you said? lol

refunded same account.
At this point with evidence of refund I am not replying anymore on your posts under this thread.
Any more questions, feel free to pm me.
More than enough is explained.
You should do this by private at first, then leave according feedback.

20201022_083751.jpg

20201022_084031.jpg

did you even thought about what you said? lol

Last edited:
Nice "evidence". That's not my account. The one in your pic ("73 1160 2202 0000 0000 4515 0856") is Millenium Bank (same as yours), while my actual bank is NestBank.
So nice try, dude, but you forgot to "correct" one thing. On your screenshots it says "INTERNAL TRANSFER IN" and "INTERNAL TRANSFER OUT". Let's check what that means:

cglYK7o.png

lh4NUED.png

For anyone to check: https://www.bankmillennium.pl/docum...c-c483-4467-84dc-ae7cdcdd9fba?t=1584974844577

So you apparently transfered the money between your own accounts. Both times! That means the whole bla bla about lost password was also a lie. You also made up that "bank statement" that transfer "might take up to 2 days". Why would it state that, if we can clearly see in your pic it was internal transfer, and internal transfers are REAL-TIME?

What a scumbag one has to be, I've got no words. You put in faking that transfer as much effort as you did in your sprites for us, which was none. Either that, or you must be utterly stupid that you couldn't even fake it right and exposed yourself instead.

You may steal my 40 euro, but you won't buy dignity back for it. Nor a brain.

Last edited:
Nice refund to your secondary account in same bank, lol!
Discredit...

Back