• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X SQL ERROR with website?

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
Getting these two errors with my website.

Query: SELECT `bans`.`id`, `bans`.`type`, `bans`.`value`, `bans`.`param`, `bans`.`active`, `bans`.`expires`, `bans`.`added`, `bans`.`admin_id`, `bans`.`comment` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = '3' AND `value` = '4' AND `active` = '1'
SQLSTATE: 00000
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT `players`.`id`, `players`.`name`, `players`.`world_id`, `players`.`group_id`, `players`.`account_id`, `players`.`level`, `players`.`vocation`, `players`.`health`, `players`.`healthmax`, `players`.`experience`, `players`.`lookbody`, `players`.`lookfeet`, `players`.`lookhead`, `players`.`looklegs`, `players`.`looktype`, `players`.`lookaddons`, `players`.`maglevel`, `players`.`mana`, `players`.`manamax`, `players`.`manaspent`, `players`.`soul`, `players`.`town_id`, `players`.`posx`, `players`.`posy`, `players`.`posz`, `players`.`conditions`, `players`.`cap`, `players`.`sex`, `players`.`lastlogin`, `players`.`lastip`, `players`.`save`, `players`.`skull`, `players`.`skulltime`, `players`.`rank_id`, `players`.`guildnick`, `players`.`lastlogout`, `players`.`blessings`, `players`.`balance`, `players`.`stamina`, `players`.`direction`, `players`.`loss_experience`, `players`.`loss_mana`, `players`.`loss_skills`, `players`.`loss_containers`, `players`.`loss_items`, `players`.`premend`, `players`.`online`, `players`.`marriage`, `players`.`promotion`, `players`.`deleted`, `players`.`description`, `players`.`create_ip`, `players`.`create_date`, `players`.`comment`, `players`.`hide_char` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id` = '4' ORDER BY `name` ASC
SQLSTATE: 00000
Driver code:
Error message:

using tfs .4/ database 25/ Gesior2012-TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703 / for 8.6 client if that matters

Now, I haven't had time to test most things, but I did make a new acc and login with it and everything was fine, but looking over the error I know im having some issue with the bans table, but the second error code im not sure? But I don't know much about mysql, and the whole database thing.. I'm more into the scripts and fixing bugs in game, so if anyone can help me that'd be awesome! Like+best answer :)

Last edited:
Back