• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SQL] TFS 0.2.1 I don't have any NPC..And other

Mayhem

Lua/PHP/HTML
Reaction score
Hello, when I am turning on my server TFS 0.2.1 (Tibia 8.10), and I am logging in I don't see any NPC, why it won't load ? Help me..

There's no NPCs placed on the map, that's why. TFS isn't a download-and-run distro, you need to work. Altho more NPCs will come in later releases. And by the way, WHY would you use TFS 0.2.1? o_O

I just searching good engine SQL with good map, that's why.. Tibia client does not come into play ... I just searching OTS, what's got :
NPC's
Good Map
And such it is possible to add an SMS shop.. Do you see that's OT?

As far as I know, TFS is the only distro that's got SMS shop (the gesior one), and TFS is the best and most stable distro out at least. I guess you'll need to do some work yourself.

Huh? You get the full distro with scripts and so on when you're downloading a map, at least most of the times you do.

@Mayhem
hm, what do you thought? it's not easy to make 'the server of dreams'.. everything what is needed to make such a good playable one is posted in this forum. there is no direct answer for the question "which server is best and filled up with uber scripts and sms shop".

you can change spawn hm, or config file, or character sample you've added to database

it takes about 34 seconds to open the map, find the right spot, place an npc, save, close, and reload the server. as for getting an npc to do all the work for you, they need to be scripted by hand, they dont just magically appear

edit, dont forget to place a spawn point lol.

This can take like... Mmm... 15 minutes? 30 max.?

Placing NPC's...

It's just because everyone it's lazy. Me too :).

Maybe in my boOoOored times I could place all the NPCs :). But not now.

Back