• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Sreaching Team For A Project.

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, Peapols. I'm Sreaching A Team For a new custom project. It Should By Powered Like Rl Tibia Some Quests. Example- Anni, Dhq, poi inqusition And Much More Large's And Smalls Quest. Need A Friendly Guys Who can Help. Becouse Work Alone Is hard And confused Way. The Map Should Contact A 4-5 Cities With Differents Quest The Point Should By Find A Easy Spawns And Not By Bored... I Self Get Much Experece When Creat A Ot's And Help From Public. i know how to Script and mapping. Ofc i can Host The Server 24/7 Without Lags Got Good internet Connection. If Got Time u are Not Busy Why Not Try ? Just Pm Me With Ur Name, Age, And Ur Some Experence. I Hope Us Will Enjoy This.

Sreaching For:
Mapper About 1-2
Scripter 1-2 Ofc can by 1 if u are good
AnD Others. Becouse from now Im 0 Team... Hope us Will Enjoy:wub:

Xex :p About Me :) Im 17 Years Old, Love Creating Maps :D My Name Is Erikas And I'm Starting Create Custom Map :D Dont Know Realy What To Say :p IT's Hard For Say Something About Self.

Back