• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff cleanup & recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally time to start to look for new staff members again, after demoting some of our inactive staff members. If you are interested in helping us out, please post an application in this board: http://otland.net/f398/. There is no specific template on how your post should look, you are free to structure it as you like and provide what information you feel is necessary for us to know.

We'd like to thank the following users for being with us for a long time and helping us to keep OtLand clean from spam and malicious software:
  • Mokerhamer
  • makr0mango
  • Cato
  • Jonern
  • wyzr

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Good!:) We need someone for download section please? It looks like nobody is helping me with it.. Only sometimes..

I'm interested, I will 4 sure post a application! :D

Boards you need mods for...

• Download Section
  • Forum Games
  • Mapping

In mapping section, there is alot of flaming and offtopics.

In which way is this Talaturen's idea? Did you for a second think that maybe it was suggested by another moderator and discussed in the staff board? and that Talaturen is just delivering the message ..

No.. but kinda hard to know if he did this with another team member in otland..

And that moderator, x0r... He is kinda inactive...

Great that OtLand gets some new flesh on the forum (<-Bizarre).
Hopefully the new moderators will take their task seriously and actually be active.

Thanks for your time here
* Mokerhamer
* makr0mango
* Cato
* Jonern
* wyzr
It'll be nice to have new and active staff!

I'll make a application later when I get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back