• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff cleanup & recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally time to start to look for new staff members again, after demoting some of our inactive staff members. If you are interested in helping us out, please post an application in this board: http://otland.net/f398/. There is no specific template on how your post should look, you are free to structure it as you like and provide what information you feel is necessary for us to know.

We'd like to thank the following users for being with us for a long time and helping us to keep OtLand clean from spam and malicious software:
  • Mokerhamer
  • makr0mango
  • Cato
  • Jonern
  • wyzr

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I want mod in 'Website Applictions' section (to update my scripts/links in first post). Spam Talaturen about it :)
You can also spam in this thread:
OtLand
:p
EDIT:
Links in my first posts are to ooold versions of scripts (beta!) and this versions are hackable (like first version of powergamers stats [I forget about int before query to database]).

Same for me please :D

Yeah well, I'm quite curious now too. I have seen 1 new mod and he's from brazil, so I'm wondering.. Was that all or are you going to appoint more moderators at different time periods?

However, congratulations to all who recieved their position. I won't post my speculations about the appointment :)

I hope they'll announce all new mods.
At OTFans they never tell you who they chose >.<

Yeah, well this is obviously not otfans :D

Therefore, I'd appreciate if you could announce all the new moderators in the first post of this thread, or somewhere else :)

I think Talaturen understands that... Therefore I think there will be about 2-3 more mods.

Ive seen some new mods!! Gratz guys, Just want to know is that all mods or will there be more mods?
Yeah well, I'm quite curious now too. I have seen 1 new mod and he's from brazil, so I'm wondering.. Was that all or are you going to appoint more moderators at different time periods?

However, congratulations to all who recieved their position. I won't post my speculations about the appointment :)

More moderators will be picked.

Talaturen, don't take this as something offensive... But, was kinda
predictable that Hani was going to get mod.

@Neon,
Ya, I also predicted Hani would get mod, otland is popularity contest ? o_O

My choice for the moderators I've appointed so far was not based on popularity, but on trust.

Once we're done picking new moderators we will announce it, but as I've said, we will appoint more moderators so I rather wait until we're done instead of creating an announcement for every single new moderator we pick.

More moderators will be picked.

My choice for the moderators I've appointed so far was not based on popularity, but on trust.

Once we're done picking new moderators we will announce it, but as I've said, we will appoint more moderators so I rather wait until we're done instead of creating an announcement for every single new moderator we pick.

Great to hear Talaturen! Good luck and choose the other moderators wisely :D

Great to hear :)

Sorry for my ınactıvıty ın the further boards. Im on a vacatıon ın Turkey to Wednsday. Sorry for not
ınformıng you before, just dıdnt got the tıme to before!

Well well. At wednsday I'll be back ın Sweden and I wıll be back actıve.
Regards,
Pansarknoge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back