• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been almost two weeks since our update, and as promised we would recruit more staff members after the update to be able to handle the amount of reports we receive. If you believe that you have the time to help us out to enforce the rules on OtLand, please post an application in this forum: http://otland.net/f398/. What we do look at when you post your application is not the quality of the application itself, but at what you have contributed to the forum in the past, your activity, your reputation in the community (not reputation points!) and the amount of posts you have reported. You are free to structure and style your application in any way you would like to, there is no specific structure to follow. Interesting information in your application would be what timezone you live in, your age, which languages you know, and which forum(s) you would prefer to moderate.

There has also been several changes in the staff, nsanee - who previously was a global moderator has been demoted for inactivity (we have no idea where he disappeared, if anyone has more information than we do, please let us know :huh:). Deavz and Kula_ who previously were board moderators are now global moderators.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I can't be assed to apply this time round, but I'm only guessing Stian will get it seeing he develops etc.

Actually I don't Stian would be the right one, he don't seem to have any big interest in keeping the forum clean.
But who knows, that's just the view I got of him. :)

Actually I don't Stian would be the right one, he don't seem to have any big interest in keeping the forum clean.

He did apply didnt he? :p Means he shows an interest of doing so.. if he didnt apply then clearly he doesnt have any interest xd

He did apply didnt he? :p Means he shows an interest of doing so.. if he didnt apply then clearly he doesnt have any interest xd

I got a weak memory that he said that he didn't even want to become a moderator here...

I was just going to point that out, why isn't it possible to edit them? I see no reason for having it like that. :)

Well, currently a moderator is reading your application, wouldn't it be kind of boring if you rewrite it so that he has to re-read it?

Well, currently a moderator is reading your application, wouldn't it be kind of boring if you rewrite it so that he has to re-read it?

That's just another thing to note for the Administrators, but small changes like spell misstakes doesn't matter:)

If i remember right he was declined last time :p

Saro said:
That's just another thing to note for the Administrators, but small changes like spell misstakes doesn't matter

;o I wrote mine while drunk :S maybe that's bad?

Any forgot to say Gratz to the new mods :) ! Hope you do a good job ;)

Hehe gratz to the new globals!

When will we you tell who got denied/accepted?

lol Kula_ pwns, in not more 2 months from user to global mod, congratz D::DD

Oh theres voting, then I got no chance.

well not exactly voting, only like feedbacks and comments, the final decision is of course up to Talaturen and Kornholijo :)

Last edited:
If there is voting, I guess I haven't got chances as well ;) Anway. Gratz you both guys.

If there is voting, I guess I haven't got chances as well ;) Anway. Gratz you both guys.

I would definitely give my vote to you, don't worry I think you got good chances!

Excuse me, when will we know you the new Mods will be a week,two or a month?

grzz for everyone who got promoted or are getting promoted :)

Congratulations to the new Global Moderators. Thanks for you good work nsanee and have a nice life :)

The voting part is just the moderators putting their opinion on if whether or not the member is mature & responsible enough from what they've seen on the forum, (posts, threads & reported posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back