• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been almost two weeks since our update, and as promised we would recruit more staff members after the update to be able to handle the amount of reports we receive. If you believe that you have the time to help us out to enforce the rules on OtLand, please post an application in this forum: http://otland.net/f398/. What we do look at when you post your application is not the quality of the application itself, but at what you have contributed to the forum in the past, your activity, your reputation in the community (not reputation points!) and the amount of posts you have reported. You are free to structure and style your application in any way you would like to, there is no specific structure to follow. Interesting information in your application would be what timezone you live in, your age, which languages you know, and which forum(s) you would prefer to moderate.

There has also been several changes in the staff, nsanee - who previously was a global moderator has been demoted for inactivity (we have no idea where he disappeared, if anyone has more information than we do, please let us know :huh:). Deavz and Kula_ who previously were board moderators are now global moderators.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Nice to see :)

Application made and hoping for the best!

We're in need of some new mods ;)

Congratulations Deavz and Kula_, hopefully we can get some good moderators to replace your old positions.

Congratulations, Deavz and Kula_
as Collz said lately, yes I agree with him, hopefully we can ger some good moderators to replace their old possitions, (=
good luck to everybody!

Gratulation Deavz and Kula_ :).

I've also submitted a application, so we'll see.

I submitted my application today too, it's just waiting and hoping left. :)

Congratulations to Kula_, A very special congratulations for Deavz, he's a great moderator, In my opinion, he should be promoted to a Admin in the future..

We can't forget nsanee too, he was a great moderator, hopefully we will see him back someday

I've just submitted my application lets wait and see ;)

Kind regards,

LoLaye

I'd like to inform you people, that you can not edit your own posts, so when posting a application be sure you didn't forget any useful information. Although you can make new posts it looks better if you don't.

And good luck who have applied for a moderator position!

I'd like to inform you people, that you can not edit your own posts, so when posting a application be sure you didn't forget any useful information. Although you can make new posts it looks better if you don't.

And good luck who have applied for a moderator position!

I was just going to point that out, why isn't it possible to edit them? I see no reason for having it like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back