• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Startstorage id

AchTung

Reaction score
Hello. I wanna ask where i can see the startstorage id of a player who just made a account.

Would be useful if anybody can help me.

Cant understand this one ? Oo

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
        if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 9963) ~= 1 then
                setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 9963, 1)
                end
        return TRUE
end

o_O... a player doesnt have only 1 storageid, have many... (like 65000 i think, or 32767)... to check any storageid value use the lua function posted by apsivaflines : getPlayerStorageValue(cid, value). o.o, well, you better post why you want to check the storagevalue, and we could make you the script or something

o_O... a player doesnt have only 1 storageid, have many... (like 65000 i think, or 32767)... to check any storageid value use the lua function posted by apsivaflines : getPlayerStorageValue(cid, value). o.o, well, you better post why you want to check the storagevalue, and we could make you the script or something
Higher, addons use storages as high as 1 million.

I'm trying to make the Questlog working. So I need a startstorage which shows it at the Questlog. I could make a script with an npc which give a player a suitable storage. But i want that people have like storage 1 so they can see all quest which are avaiable at the questlog without getting a new storage of an npc.

Make the NPC set 2 storage values initially? One for the questline (eg. Tibia Tales) and another one for the mission itself?
Alternatively you could use onLogin script.

But I don't want the system with NPC's :S

I want a systme like you login at the beginning and got storage value xx so people can see at there questlog all startstorage id's.

Well, add something like this in login.lua between function onLogin(cid) and return TRUE?
Code:
	if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1000) < 1 then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1000, 1)
	end

Back